Start with the basics then dive deep with hands-on training and guidance. Learn how to make more by making a web application which stores information and interacts with your visitors by learning part-time in 5 weeks.
An introduction to programming fundamentals starting with brief theory on programming basics and building websites. It is structured to give you a strong foundation to utilize programming in your career.
- HTML & CSS Basics
- jQuery Basics
- Code Core will have two trained instructors work with you as they present lectures and assist you in a small class environment.
- You will have a weekly project and short in-class review to gauge your progress.
- Code Core does not be give you grades. This is hands on training, with a final optional final exam.
- Understanding how to use Internet Explorer, Chrome or Safari
- Familiarity with using your computer
- Available to attend one day on the weekend and one evening on a weekday
- An understanding of programming concepts so you can decide whether a career in software development is for you.
- The ability to create a full-fledged website from scratch
- The foundation needed to take our full-time bootcamp program.
- A better skill set to further your career.