Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Dec 5-Dec 5
This online, self-paced course prepares experienced project managers to pass the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam. This course provides the required 35 education hours and includes everything you need to pass the current exam in 2022, including material from the PMBOK 7th edition. Unlimited Exam Simulator is now included. A different exam each time. Dynamically generated from Brain Sensei’s bank of 1,500 realistic exam questions.
While it focuses primarily on exam preparation, the course structure allows the learner to gain practical knowledge on how to apply the terms and concepts in the real world. The course leverages a unique storytelling approach and a distinctive scientific method to impart knowledge in the shortest possible time while maximizing memory retention.
What You’ll Learn
- Define project management concepts and terms (predictive, adaptive, and hybrid).
- Distinguish the difference between waterfall, agile, and mixed project methodologies.
- Use a predictive approach to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control, and close projects.
- Select or combine project life cycles: predictive, iterative, incremental, and agile.
- Empower teams using servant leadership while overcoming organizational silos.
- Implement common agile practices (retrospectives, backlogs, stand-ups, demos, etc.).
- Master the certification exam outline and familiarize yourself with question structure.
- Identify and strengthen your weak areas in order to pass the exam on the first try.
Each PMP Prep Course uses both predictive (traditional / waterfall) and adaptive (agile and hybrid) project management practices to prepare you for the current exam and includes:
- 1 full year of access.
- 9 interactive story-based eLearning modules
- Unlimited exam simulator – A different exam each time, dynamically generated from their bank of 1,500 realistic exam questions.
- Base knowledge assessments with discoverability questions to reveal the blind spots holding you back.
- Spaced Repetition System for retaining key project management terminologies and concepts.
- 13 exciting storyline challenges to complete.
- Summary of key knowledge points for each process to recap what you’ve learned.
- Access to a Facebook group to get support and ask any questions in case you get stuck.
- Follow up emails filled with tips, tricks, and reminders.
- Offline video walkthrough of learning modules (Apple Podcast users only).
Ready to get started?
Next Cohort: Dec 5-Dec 5
Student Reviews (9)
I really enjoyed the Brain Sensei self learning course as well as the virtual course with the instructor. I was able to pass the PMP with above target ratings for every section. I am so pleased with how easy and efficient the courses were to navigate, ...
I really enjoyed the Brain Sensei self learning course as well as the virtual course with the instructor. I was able to pass the PMP with above target ratings for every section. I am so pleased with how easy and efficient the courses were to navigate, and how simply the PMI approach was placed into every day situations. I would highly recommend this course to everyone wanting to either freshen up on their Project skills or to master the PMP.
The content was spot on and I am much more confident in understanding the processes and how everything works together now. (The) course is great; however, the customer service team is Exceptional! Very responsive and thorough, and at all times; and whe...
The content was spot on and I am much more confident in understanding the processes and how everything works together now. (The) course is great; however, the customer service team is Exceptional! Very responsive and thorough, and at all times; and when I had some technical difficulties (or questions) they stuck with me through resolution. Highly recommended program and company.