Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Jun 13-Dec 13
Jun 13-Dec 13
Jul 11 - Jan 11 2023
Aug 8 - Feb 8 2023
Sep 12 - Mar 12 2023
Oct 10 - Apr 10 2023
Nov 7 - May 7 2023
Dec 5 - Jun 5 2023
Jan 9 - Jul 9 2023
Springboard’s live online Data Science bootcamp is structured to fit into your life, and guaranteed to get you a job. Learn at your own pace with 1-on-1 mentorship from industry experts and support from student advisors and career coaches. The curriculum is split into 18 units covering the topics below, with a specialization that aligns with your career goals.
What You’ll Learn
- The Python Data Science Stack
- Data Wrangling
- The Data Story
- Statistical Inference
- Machine Learning
- Software Engineering for Data Science
- Data Science at Scale
- Advanced Machine Learning
- 6 months of active coding experience with a general-purpose programming language (e.g., Python, R, Java, C++)
- Familiarity with basic probability and descriptive statistics, including concepts like mean and median, standard deviation, distributions, and histograms
Ready to get started?
Next Cohort: Jun 13-Dec 13
Student Reviews (23)
- virtual - it's flexible and won't cost an arm and a leg to complete. The virtual platform also allows you to connect with people all over the country and all over the world and allows you to choose your hours, so you don't have to quit yo...
- virtual - it's flexible and won't cost an arm and a leg to complete. The virtual platform also allows you to connect with people all over the country and all over the world and allows you to choose your hours, so you don't have to quit your day job (but you always can if you want to!)
- career services available throughout the course, not just at the end when you've finished everything. There are actionable career- related projects to work on alongside coding projects and homework
- TAs are available online via chat and email, it helps with going through a virtual course so you don't get stuck forever
- I personally really enjoyed the curriculum. The videos explained concepts well and the assignments, while challenging, would implement recently learned concepts. Video lectures are also pretty short and it's nice to be able to watch a concept get broken down into 10 5-minute videos vs. 1-2 20-30-minute videos. I appreciated that a lot of the homework built off of existing infrastructure (e.g. if you're doing a back-end assignment, front-end files would be ready to import). There were plenty of handouts summarizing concepts as well.
- mock interviews are conducted throughout and at the end of the course with other mentors/industry professionals. It's great to get critical feedback from others in the industry.
- job support post-course-completion includes career coach calls to keep you on task and improving.
- virtual. No classroom so you better be motivated or find ways to keep going.
- there could be more curriculum coverage on Data Structures & Algorithms, but the curriculum does have a good basic introduction to those. It's something I'll continue to study
I was genuinely pleased with my online experience in Springboard's Software Engineering Career Track. Even though people are potentially working in different time zones, the support is quick and reliable. The curriculum is of high quality and taught by...
I was genuinely pleased with my online experience in Springboard's Software Engineering Career Track. Even though people are potentially working in different time zones, the support is quick and reliable. The curriculum is of high quality and taught by an inspiring instructor who makes difficult concepts easy to understand. The only issue I ran into was communication within project guidelines and "commonly asked questions." By the time I emailed my student advisor to verify my understanding, a month and a half had passed. In other words, if you have questions, ask immediately. I would highly recommend this curriculum to anybody looking for a high quality software engineering bootcamp.