Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Feb 15-Aug 19
Average Class Size
WeCloudData’s Data Engineering diploma program focuses on helping students to acquire the essential data engineering skills, gain professional experience and prepare for data engineer careers.
What You’ll Learn
- Solid understanding of major big data and cloud platforms such as Hadoop, Spark, Databricks, AWS, and GCP
- Able to build and deploy data pipelines on cloud platforms using workflow orchestration tools such as Apache Airflow and DBT
- Comfortable with building real-time and batch data ingestion
- Deep understanding of the pros and cons of different database systems
- Hands-on experience with data warehouse modeling and ETL
- Hands-on experience with DataOps tools such as Git, Docker, Kubernetes
- Familiar with all things data engineering for data scientists: maintaining pipelines, building feature stores, scheduling model training, monitoring, and deployment
- Solid understanding of data governance and managing data engineering projects
Self-paced learning guided and powered by our unique learning management system where you can watch lectures, work on your codes, test your progress with live quizzes, track your learning journey, and communicate with instructors and TA’s.
With the Full-Time program you’ll have access to:
- A flexible learning schedule: Wednesday Evenings and Saturday Full Day
- 6-month Career Support after graduation
- Hands-on projects
- Full-time TA (additional projects)
- Work on a Real Client Project
- Know the basics of Python and SQL (We will also provide online Python and SQL courses for you)
- An operating system with at least 8G of RAM (16G is preferred), 4 cores of CPU
Ready to get started?
Next Cohort: Feb 15-Aug 19
Student Reviews (76)
I attended WeCloudData Applied BI program in 2022 Jan and finished in early April. After the course I was assigned a mentor helping with my resume and interviews, from June to until I landed a DA position in September. It was a very comprehensive progr...
I attended WeCloudData Applied BI program in 2022 Jan and finished in early April. After the course I was assigned a mentor helping with my resume and interviews, from June to until I landed a DA position in September. It was a very comprehensive program, covering different business industries knowledge and required technical skills.
Every instructor, TA and mentor at WeCloudData are all responsible and helpful, they always would love to share their experience. I'm very glad that I made the decision to grow with WeCloudData. I highly recommend this program/institution. At the same time, I must say even with all the assistance how far you can go is depending on your determination and how much efforts you make.
Prior to joining the WeCloudData Data Engineering boot camp I already had some Data Engineering experience in previous jobs and a master's degree in big data and machine learning. This program provided me with the opportunity to enhance my data enginee...
Prior to joining the WeCloudData Data Engineering boot camp I already had some Data Engineering experience in previous jobs and a master's degree in big data and machine learning. This program provided me with the opportunity to enhance my data engineering background and helped me land a Senior Data Engineer role in AI operations. I am really glad about my decision of joining the program.
Do you provide a certificate after completion of the course?
Yes we do! You will be given a WeCloudData Certificate of Achievement upon completion of our course.
I'm completely new to the field with no programming background, am I still able to enrol?
We strongly encourage meeting with our Program Manager for an assessment to determine which course is best for you. You can get in touch with us by requesting a course package on CourseCompare.ca.
Are your courses eligible for OSAP?
Sorry, our professional training courses are not eligible for OSAP.
Do you provide refunds?
Sorry, we have a strict no refund policy.
Can I pay in instalments?
Sorry, we cannot accept installments or a deposit. We can only accept a payment of the full amount before the course begins.
Do you provide computers?
We do provide laptops to our full-time students to use within the classrooms, however, we encourage you to bring in your own laptop so that you can learn on a machine that you are comfortable with and can take home to continue working on.
Do you provide career support after graduation?
We provide all of our students with post-course mentoring by reviewing your resume, helping you develop your interview skills, sharing current job market trends, and providing you with the advice given to us from hiring managers within the field.