Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Dec 2-Mar 2
Dec 2-Mar 2
Jan 13 - Apr 13 2021
Feb 3 - May 3 2021
Mar 3 - Jun 3 2021
Apr 7 - Jul 7 2021
Improve on your basic knowledge and build spreadsheets that are practical in any industry. Impress your clients or managers with valuable functions, formatting, and data organizing tools.
This course prepares you for the Excel Core Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification exam and includes one attempt at the exam.
What You’ll Learn
- Create and manipulate Excel workbooks, worksheets, rows, columns, and cells
- Format cells using styles, themes, and conditional formatting
- Build and edit intermediate formulas and functions using absolute and relative cell references
- Organize data using data tools such as sorting, naming ranges, tables, automatic subtotals, and outlining
- Create and modify charts and graphics
- Change worksheet views, customize page layouts, and print workbooks
- Use summary, statistical, and text functions