Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Dec 7-Aug 7
Dec 7-Aug 7
Dec 21 - Aug 21 2021
Jan 4 - Sep 4 2021
Jan 18 - Sep 18 2021
Feb 1 - Oct 1 2021
Feb 15 - Oct 15 2021
In this program, you’ll learn all the job skills, tools, and processes you need to become a qualified data analyst—with a job guarantee to boot. You’ll receive individualized mentorship through our dual mentorship model that pairs you with not one but two web development professionals to support, advise, and give feedback throughout the program.
The program is 100% online and flexibly-paced, and our curriculum is expert-authored and built entirely in-house. The learning experience this provides is rigorous, project-based, and adaptive—designed to empower you to acquire all the job-ready skills you’ll need to break into your new career.
The full journey is split into three parts: Intro to Data Analytics, Data Immersion, and Job Preparation. This setup ensures you start out with the basics, and finish as an expert in data analytics with a professional portfolio with real-world projects to set you apart in the job market. You’ll also have a solid approach to your job search, and the ongoing support of our Career Services Team as you apply for jobs and prepare for interviews.
With 96% of our eligible graduates successfully landing jobs within six months of graduation, we’re confident about the quality and effectiveness of our process. Graduate from our Data Analytics Program, follow our job search guidelines, and you’ll land a job in the field within 180 of graduation—or your money back.
What You’ll Learn
- You’ll get comfortable using the programming language Python, and you’ll have a variety of other coveted skills under your belt—including statistical analysis and testing, data visualisation, data querying, and predictive analysis
- How to work with multiple data sets, from customer data to product order data, with the aim of answering key business questions, and you’ll explore the impact of bias and the fundamentals of data science
- How and when to use specific industry-standard tools, including Excel, SQL, and Tableau
- Consider issues of data bias, data privacy, and data security and get introduced to the worlds of big data analysis, machine learning, and data mining
- Develop the critical skills you need to collaborate with other analysts, engineers, and data scientists, as well as communicate with other stakeholders who will typically be reliant on your work for insights and recommendations
- How to build an impressive portfolio out of the real-world projects you complete during the program
- Job preparation skills to help you refine your resume, LinkedIn profile, mock interviews, networking skills, and application processes
- Tailored coaching from our Career Services Team to ensure you stand out at interviews
- Land a job as a UX designer within 180 days of graduating from the program—or your money back.
- Enjoy our Job Preparation Course to help you refine your resume, LinkedIn profile, mock interviews, networking skills and application processes.
- Get tailored coaching from our Career Services team to ensure you stand out at interviews.
- The motivation to transform your career: This program requires commitment as it takes about 420 hours to complete. You should be prepared to set aside at least 15 hours per week to study.
- A computer (Mac or PC) and an internet connection
- B2 level in written and spoken English
Ready to get started?
Next Cohort: Dec 7-Aug 7
Student Reviews (13)
The Web Development program at CareerFoundry covers the full-stack. Tutor support was the best part of the experience by far. I got hours of a professional's time each week to work through challenges. I did use additional resources like freeCodeCamp fo...
Best decision I've made in years! Tutors and Mentors were so involved in my work and my progress. I was a graphic designer and I had some UX experience going into the program but the professional support blew me away! I think this has to be one of the ...
Best decision I've made in years! Tutors and Mentors were so involved in my work and my progress. I was a graphic designer and I had some UX experience going into the program but the professional support blew me away! I think this has to be one of the best online experiences out there with the most one-on-one training support. This was such an important investment in my future and it made the transition from graphic design to UX/UI seamless. Thank you CareerFoundry!
Are there payment plans available?
Yes, you can select a monthly payment plan. Note: You will be required to pay the full duration of the payment plan even if you finish the course before the payment plan ends.
What’s the "catch" for the job guarantee?
Our policies are very transparent and easy to follow. You need to live in or near a city of 200K people, apply to 5 jobs a week, and a few more reasonable requirements. Request a course package to learn whether you are eligible for the job guarantee.
Do I get a certificate at the end?
You will receive a certificate when you complete the course to make your new qualifications easy for employers to see.
Is the course 100% online?
Yes, the course is entirely online so that you can study flexibly according to your own schedule. You get access to our active student community on Slack and, after the course, you will have a global network of other ambitious alumni and mentors to support you.
What if I have a question that isn’t answered here?
Request a course package to speak to one of our Career Advisors.