Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Apr 27-Dec 27
Imagine you had a clear, step-by-step path to follow to become a data analyst. Maybe you are a complete beginner who wants a fulfilling new career. Maybe you already have some analytical experience but aren’t quite job-ready, or perhaps you want to learn data analytics in order to excel in your current career. If you identify with any of the above, then no more “maybes”: Make it happen with our Data Analytics Program.
What You’ll Learn
- Preparing and Analyzing Data: Learn how to interpret business requirements to guide your data analysis and begin developing and designing your data project.
- Data Visualization & Storytelling: Explore the different types of data visualizations and what they can be used for, as well as some basic visual design principles to ensure the visualizations you create are accessible and easily interpretable.
- Databases & SQL for Analysts: Develop database-querying skills while mastering SQL, the industry-standard language for performing these tasks in the real world.
- Python Fundamentals for Data Analysts: Get to grips with Python, the go-to language used by data analysts to conduct advanced analyses.
- Exploratory Data Analysis & Dashboards: Learn the different stages of exploratory data analysis and how to create interactive dashboards.
- Data Mining & Ethics: Consider issues of data bias, data privacy, and data security. Then get introduced to the worlds of big data analysis, machine learning, and data mining.
- Work with a mentor who has over 5 years of industry experience and a tutor for your day-to-day feedback.
- Build an impressive portfolio out of the real-world project you complete on the program.
- Receive tailored coaching from our Career Services Team to ensure you stand out at interviews.
- Land a job as a data analyst within 180 days of graduating from the course – or your money back.
- The motivation to transform your career: This program requires commitment as it takes about 420 hours to complete. You should be prepared to set aside at least 15 hours per week to study.
- A computer (Mac, PC) and an internet connection.
Ready to get started?
Next Cohort: Apr 27-Dec 27
Student Reviews (8)
I am currently a second year student in university. I took Career Foundry's UX Immersion course right after I finished high school because I believe UX was something I would truly enjoy. CF's UX Immersion course is thorough, and detailed without being ...
I am currently a second year student in university. I took Career Foundry's UX Immersion course right after I finished high school because I believe UX was something I would truly enjoy. CF's UX Immersion course is thorough, and detailed without being repetitive. They really helped me get started on my portfolio. The assistance was also superb from them. Timely, always encouraging and helped me through the process. Definitely recommend!
The Careerfoundry Program is a good start into the world of UX! I really enjoy this course and that it offers the lectures in small chunks, while the work comes in small, doable tasks, but leads in the end to a good prototype that you can showcase in y...
The Careerfoundry Program is a good start into the world of UX! I really enjoy this course and that it offers the lectures in small chunks, while the work comes in small, doable tasks, but leads in the end to a good prototype that you can showcase in your portfolio. A lot of additional links are offered for more in depth reading and you'll have access to your course even when it finished, so it's always possible to come back and reread stuff. The mentors and tutors you get are super awesome, I have a very good connection with mine and they give valuable feedback on my work. The shared slack channel and the community are awesome!
Are there payment plans available?
Yes, you can select a monthly payment plan. Note: You will be required to pay the full duration of the payment plan even if you finish the course before the payment plan ends.
What’s the "catch" for the job guarantee?
Our policies are very transparent and easy to follow. You need to live in or near a city of 200K people, apply to 5 jobs a week, and a few more reasonable requirements. Request a course package to learn whether you are eligible for the job guarantee.
Do I get a certificate at the end?
You will receive a certificate when you complete the course to make your new qualifications easy for employers to see.
Is the course 100% online?
Yes, the course is entirely online so that you can study flexibly according to your own schedule. You get access to our active student community on Slack and, after the course, you will have a global network of other ambitious alumni and mentors to support you.
What if I have a question that isn’t answered here?
Request a course package to speak to one of our Career Advisors.