Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Jun 21-Dec 21
Jun 21-Dec 21
Jul 5 - Jan 5 2022
Jul 19 - Jan 19 2022
Aug 2 - Feb 2 2022
In this program you’ll learn all the job skills, tools, and processes you need to become a qualified UX designer—with a job guarantee to boot. You’ll receive individualized mentorship through our dual mentorship model that pairs you with not one but two UX professionals to support, advise, and give feedback throughout the program.
The program is 100% online and flexibly-paced, and our curriculum is rigorous, project-based, and adaptive—designed to empower you to acquire all the job-ready skills you’ll need to break into your new career. The full journey is split into four parts: UX Fundamentals, UX Immersion, your choice of one specialization (User Interface Design for UX Designers, Frontend Development for Designers, or Voice User Interface Design), and Job Preparation. This setup ensures you start out with the basics, and finish as an expert in UX with specialised knowledge, and a solid approach to your job search.
Graduate from our UX Design Program, follow our job search guidelines, and you’ll land a job in the field within 180 days of graduation—or your money back.
No previous experience is required. Prospective students can simply talk to a CareerFoundry advisor about their background and motivations to see if the program is a good fit.
What You’ll Learn
- The entire UX design process, from identifying human needs and motivations to the presentation of a portfolio-ready, marketable product
- You’ll explore every detail of the design process and apply it to your own product, from information architecture, user flows, and paper prototypes to user testing, visual design, and high-fidelity wireframes
- How to build an impressive portfolio out of the real-world projects you complete during the program
- How and when to use different industry standard tools, including UXPin, Balsamiq, InVision, and more
- Real-world UX design skills such as user research and testing, rapid prototyping, iterative design, interaction design, responsive design, visual design. You will also explore and apply the theory behind user psychology, accessibility, usability, and emotional design
- One specialization to help you stand out in the job market: frontend development, UI design, or voice user interface design
- Job preparation skills to refine your resume, LinkedIn profile, mock interviews, networking skills, and application processes
- Tailored coaching from our Career Services Team to ensure you stand out at interviews
- Land a job as a UX designer within 180 days of graduating from the program—or your money back.
- Enjoy our Job Preparation Course to help you refine your resume, LinkedIn profile, mock interviews, networking skills and application processes.
- Get tailored coaching from our Career Services team to ensure you stand out at interviews.
- The motivation to transform your career: The program requires commitment as it takes 640 hours to complete. You should be prepared to set aside at least 15 hours per week to study
- A computer (Mac or PC) and an internet connection
- You do not need any design or tech experience to enroll in the program
- B2 level in written and spoken English
Ready to get started?
Next Cohort: Jun 21-Dec 21
Student Reviews (13)
The Web Development program at CareerFoundry covers the full-stack. Tutor support was the best part of the experience by far. I got hours of a professional's time each week to work through challenges. I did use additional resources like freeCodeCamp fo...
Best decision I've made in years! Tutors and Mentors were so involved in my work and my progress. I was a graphic designer and I had some UX experience going into the program but the professional support blew me away! I think this has to be one of the ...
Best decision I've made in years! Tutors and Mentors were so involved in my work and my progress. I was a graphic designer and I had some UX experience going into the program but the professional support blew me away! I think this has to be one of the best online experiences out there with the most one-on-one training support. This was such an important investment in my future and it made the transition from graphic design to UX/UI seamless. Thank you CareerFoundry!
Are there payment plans available?
Yes, you can select a monthly payment plan. Note: You will be required to pay the full duration of the payment plan even if you finish the course before the payment plan ends.
What’s the "catch" for the job guarantee?
Our policies are very transparent and easy to follow. You need to live in or near a city of 200K people, apply to 5 jobs a week, and a few more reasonable requirements. Request a course package to learn whether you are eligible for the job guarantee.
Do I get a certificate at the end?
You will receive a certificate when you complete the course to make your new qualifications easy for employers to see.
Is the course 100% online?
Yes, the course is entirely online so that you can study flexibly according to your own schedule. You get access to our active student community on Slack and, after the course, you will have a global network of other ambitious alumni and mentors to support you.
What if I have a question that isn’t answered here?
Request a course package to speak to one of our Career Advisors.