Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Apr 6-Aug 6
Apr 6-Aug 6
Apr 20 - Aug 20 2020
May 4 - Aug 4 2020
Jun 2 - Sep 2 2020
In this course you will learn all of the skills, tools, and processes necessary to become a job-ready, full-stack web developer. You will receive mentored online learning from a web development Mentor with over 5 years of industry experience and work with a Tutor for your day-to-day feedback.
What You’ll Learn
- You’ll learn how to create a simple portfolio website, a variety of apps (including a native app), as well as an entire NoSQL database-driven React app complete with its own API.
- How to implement essential development approaches such as test-driven development and functional programming.
- Build an impressive portfolio out of the real-world projects you complete during the course.
- Land a job as a web developer within 180 days of graduating from the course—or your money back.
- Enjoy our Job Preparation Course to help you refine your resume, LinkedIn profile, mock interviews, networking skills and application processes.
- Get tailored coaching from our Career Services team to ensure you stand out at interviews.
- The motivation to transform your career: The course requires commitment as it takes about 420 hours to complete. You should be prepared to set aside at least 15 hours per week to study.
- A computer (Mac or PC) and an internet connection.
- You do not need any coding or tech experience to enroll in the course.
Ready to get started?
Next Cohort: Apr 6-Aug 6
Student Reviews (8)
I am currently a second year student in university. I took Career Foundry's UX Immersion course right after I finished high school because I believe UX was something I would truly enjoy. CF's UX Immersion course is thorough, and detailed without being ...
I am currently a second year student in university. I took Career Foundry's UX Immersion course right after I finished high school because I believe UX was something I would truly enjoy. CF's UX Immersion course is thorough, and detailed without being repetitive. They really helped me get started on my portfolio. The assistance was also superb from them. Timely, always encouraging and helped me through the process. Definitely recommend!
The Careerfoundry Program is a good start into the world of UX! I really enjoy this course and that it offers the lectures in small chunks, while the work comes in small, doable tasks, but leads in the end to a good prototype that you can showcase in y...
The Careerfoundry Program is a good start into the world of UX! I really enjoy this course and that it offers the lectures in small chunks, while the work comes in small, doable tasks, but leads in the end to a good prototype that you can showcase in your portfolio. A lot of additional links are offered for more in depth reading and you'll have access to your course even when it finished, so it's always possible to come back and reread stuff. The mentors and tutors you get are super awesome, I have a very good connection with mine and they give valuable feedback on my work. The shared slack channel and the community are awesome!
Are there payment plans available?
Yes, you can select a monthly payment plan. Note: You will be required to pay the full duration of the payment plan even if you finish the course before the payment plan ends.
What’s the "catch" for the job guarantee?
Our policies are very transparent and easy to follow. You need to live in or near a city of 200K people, apply to 5 jobs a week, and a few more reasonable requirements. Request a course package to learn whether you are eligible for the job guarantee.
Do I get a certificate at the end?
You will receive a certificate when you complete the course to make your new qualifications easy for employers to see.
Is the course 100% online?
Yes, the course is entirely online so that you can study flexibly according to your own schedule. You get access to our active student community on Slack and, after the course, you will have a global network of other ambitious alumni and mentors to support you.
What if I have a question that isn’t answered here?
Request a course package to speak to one of our Career Advisors.