Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Jan 11-May 11
Jan 11-May 11
Jan 25 - May 25 2021
Feb 8 - Jun 8 2021
Feb 22 - Jun 22 2021
Mar 9 - Jul 9 2021
Mar 22 - Jul 22 2021
In this program, you’ll learn all the job skills, tools, and processes you need to become a qualified web developer—with a job guarantee to boot. You’ll receive individualized mentorship through our dual mentorship model that pairs you with not one but two web development professionals to support, advise, and give feedback throughout the program.
The program is 100% online and flexibly-paced, and our curriculum is expert-authored and built entirely in-house. The learning experience this provides is rigorous, project-based, and adaptive—designed to empower you to acquire all the job-ready skills you’ll need to break into your new career.
The full journey is split into three four parts: Intro to Frontend Development, Full-Stack Immersion, and Job Preparation. This setup ensures you start out with the basics, and finish as an expert in web development with specialized knowledge and a professional portfolio with real-world projects to set you apart in the job market. You’ll also have a solid approach to your job search, and the ongoing support of our Career Services Team as you apply for jobs and prepare for interviews.
With 96% of our eligible graduates successfully landing jobs within six months of graduation, we’re confident about the quality and effectiveness of our process. Graduate from our Web Development Program, follow our job search guidelines, and you’ll land a job in the field within 180 of graduation—or your money back.
No previous experience is required. Prospective students can simply talk to a CareerFoundry advisor about their background and motivations to see if the program is a good fit.
What You’ll Learn
- How to integrate API’s like Stripe and Mailchimp
- How to create a simple portfolio website, a variety of apps (including a native app), as well as an entire NoSQL database-driven React app complete with its own API
- How to implement essential development approaches such as test-driven development and functional programming
- How to build an impressive portfolio out of the real-world projects you complete during the program
- Agile project management, teamwork and collaboration, and developer handoff
- Job Preparation course to help you refine your resume, LinkedIn profile, mock interviews, networking skills, and application processes
- Tailored coaching from our Career Services Team to ensure you stand out at interviews
- Land a job as a UX designer within 180 days of graduating from the program—or your money back.
- Enjoy our Job Preparation Course to help you refine your resume, LinkedIn profile, mock interviews, networking skills and application processes.
- Get tailored coaching from our Career Services team to ensure you stand out at interviews.
- The motivation to transform your career: The program requires commitment as it takes about 420 hours to complete. You should be prepared to set aside at least 15 hours per week to study
- A computer (Mac, PC or Linux) and an internet connection
- You do not need any coding or tech experience to enroll in the program
- B2 level in written and spoken English
Ready to get started?
Next Cohort: Jan 11-May 11
Student Reviews (13)
The Web Development program at CareerFoundry covers the full-stack. Tutor support was the best part of the experience by far. I got hours of a professional's time each week to work through challenges. I did use additional resources like freeCodeCamp fo...
Best decision I've made in years! Tutors and Mentors were so involved in my work and my progress. I was a graphic designer and I had some UX experience going into the program but the professional support blew me away! I think this has to be one of the ...
Best decision I've made in years! Tutors and Mentors were so involved in my work and my progress. I was a graphic designer and I had some UX experience going into the program but the professional support blew me away! I think this has to be one of the best online experiences out there with the most one-on-one training support. This was such an important investment in my future and it made the transition from graphic design to UX/UI seamless. Thank you CareerFoundry!
Are there payment plans available?
Yes, you can select a monthly payment plan. Note: You will be required to pay the full duration of the payment plan even if you finish the course before the payment plan ends.
What’s the "catch" for the job guarantee?
Our policies are very transparent and easy to follow. You need to live in or near a city of 200K people, apply to 5 jobs a week, and a few more reasonable requirements. Request a course package to learn whether you are eligible for the job guarantee.
Do I get a certificate at the end?
You will receive a certificate when you complete the course to make your new qualifications easy for employers to see.
Is the course 100% online?
Yes, the course is entirely online so that you can study flexibly according to your own schedule. You get access to our active student community on Slack and, after the course, you will have a global network of other ambitious alumni and mentors to support you.
What if I have a question that isn’t answered here?
Request a course package to speak to one of our Career Advisors.