Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Sep 14-Oct 19
This course is Jelly Academy’s foundational offering, which presents a solid understanding of the most successful elements to a digital marketing and PR strategy, including, the ‘What’, ‘Where’, ‘Who’, ‘When’, ‘Why’ and ‘How’ of a winning campaign and the departments within them.
This course is ideal for those with limited experience in digital marketing, or for smaller companies without a dedicated marketing team. During this course, trainees will become more confident and equipped in understanding the value of digital marketing, and will be able to immediately implement learned concepts in social media, digital ads, public relations and content marketing.
What You’ll Learn
- Why every company should have a digital marketing strategy.
- How to identify the pain points in their own company’s strategy.
- Why it matters to have a target audience (Ideal Buyer), and how to identify them.
- How to identify the most effective ways to reach this target audience.
- Develop a cohesive digital and PR marketing plan for your organization that includes digital ads, social media, public relations and content creation. There will be opportunities in class for workshopping your brand and building ads and social media for your brand.
- Position your organization and brands in the marketplace online and in media.
- Recognize the ideal marketing channel an organization should be using – whether it’s traditional media, digital ads, social media or other content channels.
- Adapt the design of the organization’s marketing plan to adapt its marketing plan and strategy.
- Discuss how companies become market driven and guide their strategies based on a shared understanding of markets and competition.
- Have an opportunity to develop strategy analysis, planning, and control skills for your organization by applying online marketing strategy concepts and methods covered in this course.
- Have the basic skills needed to take the various certificate courses provided by Hootsuite, Facebook and Google (more skills provided by suggested further reading).
Scholarships may be available for women and BIPOC community members. Eligible students may also qualify for funding through the B.C Employer Training Grant program funded by the Canadian government.
Ready to get started?
Next Cohort: Sep 14-Oct 19
Student Reviews (12)
Great Course, Helped Me With Things I Didnt Even Know I Needed Help With
Anthony WinghamVancouver • July 1, 2021
I was privileged to be able to take this course from the MNBC. I was very happy with how the course was offered and all the team members. I found the things i was learning that day in class i was able to put into practice on my site that same day. Very...
I was privileged to be able to take this course from the MNBC. I was very happy with how the course was offered and all the team members. I found the things i was learning that day in class i was able to put into practice on my site that same day. Very Helpful
Greg ReeseVancouver • June 29, 2021
I really enjoyed Jelly Academy's program and structure. It gave me a solid overview of the core pillars of digital marketing as well as opportunities for a deep dive into the specifics of each space. This course is structured in a way that you get out ...
I really enjoyed Jelly Academy's program and structure. It gave me a solid overview of the core pillars of digital marketing as well as opportunities for a deep dive into the specifics of each space. This course is structured in a way that you get out what you put in. I'd recommend completing the certificates offered and setting aside some dedicated time to learn and you won't be disappointed. Ask around for help and learn all you can from an industry leader like Jelly!