Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Feb 22-Mar 29
Feb 22-Mar 29
May 3 - Jul 7 2022
Jul 5 - Aug 9 2022
Oct 4 - Nov 6 2022
This course is Jelly Academy’s foundational offering, which presents a solid understanding of the most successful elements to a digital marketing and PR strategy, including, the ‘What’, ‘Where’, ‘Who’, ‘When’, ‘Why’ and ‘How’ of a winning campaign and the departments within them.
This course is ideal for those with limited experience in digital marketing, or for smaller companies without a dedicated marketing team. During this course, trainees will become more confident and equipped in understanding the value of digital marketing, and will be able to immediately implement learned concepts in social media, digital ads, public relations and content marketing.
What You’ll Learn
- Why every company should have a digital marketing strategy.
- How to identify the pain points in their own company’s strategy.
- Why it matters to have a target audience (Ideal Buyer), and how to identify them.
- How to identify the most effective ways to reach this target audience.
- Develop a cohesive digital and PR marketing plan for your organization that includes digital ads, social media, public relations and content creation. There will be opportunities in class for workshopping your brand and building ads and social media for your brand.
- Position your organization and brands in the marketplace online and in media.
- Recognize the ideal marketing channel an organization should be using – whether it’s traditional media, digital ads, social media or other content channels.
- Adapt the design of the organization’s marketing plan to adapt its marketing plan and strategy.
- Discuss how companies become market driven and guide their strategies based on a shared understanding of markets and competition.
- Have an opportunity to develop strategy analysis, planning, and control skills for your organization by applying online marketing strategy concepts and methods covered in this course.
- Have the basic skills needed to take the various certificate courses provided by Hootsuite, Facebook and Google (more skills provided by suggested further reading).
Scholarships may be available for women and BIPOC community members. Eligible students may also qualify for funding through the B.C Employer Training Grant program funded by the Canadian government.
Ready to get started?
Next Cohort: Feb 22-Mar 29
Student Reviews (14)
Beats the competition
Joshua MVancouver • August 12, 2021
I was accepted via scholarship, being completely new and there being little help for Indigenous people trying to get into the industry, the course set me up perfectly with the skills needed to excel. You work toward actual certifications that employees...
I was accepted via scholarship, being completely new and there being little help for Indigenous people trying to get into the industry, the course set me up perfectly with the skills needed to excel. You work toward actual certifications that employees recognize and the instructors are amazing in their craft. I now know what direction I want to go in and am thrilled with what I learned.
Courses Taught by Gurus in the Industry
Tamara JohnstonJuly 27, 2021
This course is a must for anyone wanting to take their digital marketing knowledge to the next level. The sessions are taught by absolute gurus in their areas of expertise. You will end each class ready to apply what you’ve learned to your marketing ...
This course is a must for anyone wanting to take their digital marketing knowledge to the next level. The sessions are taught by absolute gurus in their areas of expertise. You will end each class ready to apply what you’ve learned to your marketing strategy immediately.