Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Jan 4-Dec 22
Jan 4-Dec 22
Apr 4 - Mar 29 2024
Jul 4 - Jun 28 2024
Oct 3 - Sep 27 2024
The ACBSP and NCMA-accredited Master of Business Administration (MBA) program from UCW will prepare you for success on a global level. You will learn how to take challenging situations in a stride, apply pragmatic solutions to problems and ultimately drive the success of your organization through intelligent decision-making.
The MBA program includes relevant digital components and UCW collaborates with digital leaders such as Riipen, the Digital Marketing Institute, Salesforce (Trailhead), Tableau and IBM to keep students updated with upcoming technological trends. UCW has partnered with leading business and tech companies such as Salesforce, Amazon, Shopify, Facebook and many others to incorporate their latest technology and expertise into the MBA program courses at UCW.
The MBA program is delivered by a team of dedicated and highly knowledgeable professors with many years of industry experience. The MBA program is available on campus or online.
For online MBA, you can select three electives in one of four elective areas in Leadership, Financial Management, Consulting and Marketing and Digital Marketing.
Graduates of the MBA program will be able to:
- Respond strategically to business challenges and opportunities.
- Assess ethical implications of business activities.
- Develop, implement and evaluate solutions to business problems.
- Formulate business decisions and systematic analysis that reflects critical thinking.
- Demonstrate effective skills to collaborate with diverse groups of people.
- Lead teams through the resolution of problems and successful completion of projects and tasks.
- Integrate personal values and perspectives into problem solving and take responsibility for decisions.
- Communicate ideas persuasively (written and oral) as a result of thorough analysis of information.
- Gather, analyze and synthesize information for a business context.
Applicants to the MBA program may qualify for admission based on the following requirements:
- If your first language is not English, submit an IELTS score of at least 6.5 (minimum 6.0 in the writing band) or equivalent (TOEFL, PTE, Duolingo etc.) OR Successful completion of UCW’s University Access Program (UAP) with Grade Point Average of at Least 70%. If your first language is English and you can demonstrate that you graduated from a recognized degree in an English-speaking country, the English IELTS score or equivalent requirement is waived.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.00 (on a 4.33 scale) or better in a bachelor degree OR successful completion of UCW’s MBA Foundation (MBAF) with a Grade Point Average of at least 72%.
One of the following:
- A suitable score on a Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) that has been written in the last five years.
- A relevant Canadian professional designation or equivalent international designation (e.g. CPA, CA, CGA, CMA, CHRP or P.Eng).
- Bachelor degree in business (e.g., Business Administration (BBA) degree or Bachelor Commerce (BCom)).
- A minimum of three (3) years documented professional or management experience with evidence of career progression and relevant education and/or training.
$17,550 (Canada & Canada PRs)