Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Jan 10-Apr 1
Jan 10-Apr 1
Average Class Size
Demand for Dx’s has exploded since 2015. Open source programming (powerful algorithms, libraries, packages) and cloud computing (unlimited memory, storage, speed) make collecting, processing and communicating data easy, fast, cheap (even free). You’re standing on the shoulders of millions of developers in open source communities – that’s how you can reach your goal so fast!
Students will learn 5 main skills including: Excel, Python, SQL, Tableau, and PowerBI and cover 7 projects including: Business Analytics, CRM, Digital Marketing, FinTech, Risk Management, Supply Chain and Retail/eCommerce.
What You’ll Learn
- Microsoft Excel for Business: This course will cover the basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel while a focus on hands-on practice through commonly used business applications such as reporting and dashboard, advanced database functions, logical tests, Pivot tables, and what-if analysis.
- Business Intelligence Visualization with Tableau: This Tableau course is designed to gain a thorough understanding of the way Tableau interface works, to design dashboards and automate interactive reports. The course will provide a framework behind those reports to get the message across effectively from a visual perspective.
- Applied SQL for Business Intelligence and Data Analytics: This course will teach students to understand multi-dimensional data structure: dimensions change slowly, facts change quickly, dimensions categorize facts. Automate data flow: from database to dataset. Translate a business problem into a data problem and design a dataset that makes analysis and reporting simple and easy.
- Python Essentials for Business Intelligence: Python is the most popular and powerful programming language for data analytics. This course teaches students data manipulation, cleansing, preparation techniques for data analytics in Python.
- Customer Relationship Management: Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is one of the most important components for sustenance and growth of an organization. This course plans to impart a sound introduction to CRM, a comprehensive understanding of the processes involved, a deep understanding of software components in different CRM systems, and practical applications of CRM in different sectors.
- Digital Analytics: Digital advertising campaigns are an increasingly important element of most brands’ marketing mix and are designed to achieve specific goals: increase brand awareness, drive traffic to the advertiser’s website, and achieve consumer conversions. This course introduces the use of analytics and data to measure the extent to which the goals of digital campaigns are being achieved, and thereby provides a roadmap for you to make more informed spending decisions.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Capstone Project: This course will guide students to build an end-to-end digital marketing plan, execute digital marketing campaigns to implement a low-cost, high-ROI (Return on Investment) marketing strategy, and increase sales. Students will apply end-to-end digital marketing roadmap, technology, campaign design, and execution that they learned in this program.
Ready to get started?
Next Cohort: Jan 10-Apr 1
Student Reviews (53)
I'm writing this review to share my story with WeCloudData and how it helped me land a job in the Data Science industry. I have three friends who graduated from the program and they all have a decent data job right now, which left me a great first impr...
I'm writing this review to share my story with WeCloudData and how it helped me land a job in the Data Science industry. I have three friends who graduated from the program and they all have a decent data job right now, which left me a great first impression about this program while I was looking to switch my career to something more tech-oriented. The curriculum and materials are well-designed. It keeps you busy (yet not frustrated) for three months and immerses you in the data world to achieve lots in a such short time. The program follows a logic of easy to hard, basic to advanced, and in a sequence of data science life cycle, so it's very friendly to any data/tech noobs like myself. And more importantly, the reason I say they do beyond teaching is, that WeCloudData provides 100% support on your job searching. They often invite managers of the data department, industry insiders, experienced workers, interview coaches to have a seminar/webinar and share their knowledge with the class. They will help you with resume building, interview prep, and even mock interviews sometimes. If you are still having trouble landing a job, you can also keep developing yourself by retaking the course or working on projects. With their well-developed program and supportive job searching guidance, I was able to land a job in a data science team at a leading financial company. While I have mentioned so many advantages about this program, there is a minor flaw that I felt the connection between me and my class is rather weak (I didn't even know what some of my classmates look like when the program was finished). However, I think this is what every school is experiencing at this certain time, and I can see that WeCloudData is actively working on some improvements to engage students. Overall, I'll still rate WeCloudData and its Data Science program at 5/5.
Everyone at WeCLoudData cares about your success and help is just one click away if you need assistance with understanding certain concepts. By taking this program you would learn a lot of highly demanding skills such as cloud platforms (AWS/GCP), big ...
Everyone at WeCLoudData cares about your success and help is just one click away if you need assistance with understanding certain concepts. By taking this program you would learn a lot of highly demanding skills such as cloud platforms (AWS/GCP), big data tools Hadoop and Spark, DataOps tools Git, Docker, Kubernetes and many others. The most important part of the full-time program is the ability to work on real business problems and gain valuable experience, which will help you to get your dream job.
Do you provide a certificate after completion of the course?
Yes we do! You will be given a WeCloudData Certificate of Achievement upon completion of our course.
I'm completely new to the field with no programming background, am I still able to enrol?
We strongly encourage meeting with our Program Manager for an assessment to determine which course is best for you. You can get in touch with us by requesting a course package on CourseCompare.ca.
Are your courses eligible for OSAP?
Sorry, our professional training courses are not eligible for OSAP.
Do you provide refunds?
Sorry, we have a strict no refund policy.
Can I pay in instalments?
Sorry, we cannot accept installments or a deposit. We can only accept a payment of the full amount before the course begins.
Do you provide computers?
We do provide laptops to our full-time students to use within the classrooms, however, we encourage you to bring in your own laptop so that you can learn on a machine that you are comfortable with and can take home to continue working on.
Do you provide career support after graduation?
We provide all of our students with post-course mentoring by reviewing your resume, helping you develop your interview skills, sharing current job market trends, and providing you with the advice given to us from hiring managers within the field.