Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Apr 12-Jun 4
Average Class Size
Demand for Dx’s has exploded since 2015. Open source programming (powerful algorithms, libraries, packages) and cloud computing (unlimited memory, storage, speed) make collecting, processing and communicating data easy, fast, cheap (even free). You’re standing on the shoulders of millions of developers in open source communities – that’s how you can reach your goal so fast!
Students will learn 5 main skills including: Excel, Python, SQL, Tableau, and PowerBI and cover 7 projects including: Business Analytics, CRM, Digital Marketing, FinTech, Risk Management, Supply Chain and Retail/eCommerce.
What You’ll Learn
- Microsoft Excel for Business: This course will cover the basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel while a focus on hands-on practice through commonly used business applications such as reporting and dashboard, advanced database functions, logical tests, Pivot tables, and what-if analysis.
- Business Intelligence Visualization with Tableau: This Tableau course is designed to gain a thorough understanding of the way Tableau interface works, to design dashboards and automate interactive reports. The course will provide a framework behind those reports to get the message across effectively from a visual perspective.
- Applied SQL for Business Intelligence and Data Analytics: This course will teach students to understand multi-dimensional data structure: dimensions change slowly, facts change quickly, dimensions categorize facts. Automate data flow: from database to dataset. Translate a business problem into a data problem and design a dataset that makes analysis and reporting simple and easy.
- Python Essentials for Business Intelligence: Python is the most popular and powerful programming language for data analytics. This course teaches students data manipulation, cleansing, preparation techniques for data analytics in Python.
- Customer Relationship Management: Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is one of the most important components for sustenance and growth of an organization. This course plans to impart a sound introduction to CRM, a comprehensive understanding of the processes involved, a deep understanding of software components in different CRM systems, and practical applications of CRM in different sectors.
- Digital Analytics: Digital advertising campaigns are an increasingly important element of most brands’ marketing mix and are designed to achieve specific goals: increase brand awareness, drive traffic to the advertiser’s website, and achieve consumer conversions. This course introduces the use of analytics and data to measure the extent to which the goals of digital campaigns are being achieved, and thereby provides a roadmap for you to make more informed spending decisions.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Capstone Project: This course will guide students to build an end-to-end digital marketing plan, execute digital marketing campaigns to implement a low-cost, high-ROI (Return on Investment) marketing strategy, and increase sales. Students will apply end-to-end digital marketing roadmap, technology, campaign design, and execution that they learned in this program.
Ready to get started?
Next Cohort: Apr 12-Jun 4
Student Reviews (42)
I attended WecloudData's data science diploma program starting in May 2020. It was an extremely uncertain period due to COVID and I wanted to be absolutely certain that I chose the right training option in order to transition towards a data science car...
I attended WecloudData's data science diploma program starting in May 2020. It was an extremely uncertain period due to COVID and I wanted to be absolutely certain that I chose the right training option in order to transition towards a data science career. I did extensive research, had admits from Brainstation, General Assembly, and WeCloudData. I ended up choosing WeCloudData and I couldn't be happier with my choice despite the fact that the program was completely delivered online!
The curriculum was super intense and provided me exposure to all the different aspects of a data science life-cycle through a variety of in-demand tools such as SQL, Python, Tableau, and AWS. The faculty and teaching assistants were supportive and always available to answer any doubts around the clock. They helped arrange sessions with industry experts and WeCloud alumni who provided us with important career tips.
Finally, I was able to land a job in a highly competitive market as a direct result of the client project that I worked on! The client project helps you consolidate all the knowledge you gained and apply it to a real-world situation which is very important for someone with no prior experience in this field.
I definitely recommend the program for anyone trying to break into this field.
Weclouddata is the place that helps me to achieve my goal to become a successful data scientist. Their instructors are truly knowledgeable and they understand how to provide the most useful content to the students. The most outstanding part of this boo...
Weclouddata is the place that helps me to achieve my goal to become a successful data scientist. Their instructors are truly knowledgeable and they understand how to provide the most useful content to the students. The most outstanding part of this boot camp is that it allows me to work on real client projects with professionals from different industries. During the project, I can not only practice my SQL and Python skills to solve client's business problems but more importantly, I got the chance to feel what it is like to become a data scientist so that I can prepare myself ready for job searching and excel in the interviews.
I attended the boot camp in January 2020, and I just landed on my dream job as a data engineer. It was a tough year for me but studying at Weclouddata is probably so far the best decision I have ever made in my life. If you are thinking about becoming a successful data analytics/scientist/engineer, I am sure Weclouddata won't let you down.
Do you provide a certificate after completion of the course?
Yes we do! You will be given a WeCloudData Certificate of Achievement upon completion of our course.
I'm completely new to the field with no programming background, am I still able to enrol?
We strongly encourage meeting with our Program Manager for an assessment to determine which course is best for you. You can get in touch with us by requesting a course package on CourseCompare.ca.
Are your courses eligible for OSAP?
Sorry, our professional training courses are not eligible for OSAP.
Do you provide refunds?
Sorry, we have a strict no refund policy.
Can I pay in instalments?
Sorry, we cannot accept installments or a deposit. We can only accept a payment of the full amount before the course begins.
Do you provide computers?
We do provide laptops to our full-time students to use within the classrooms, however, we encourage you to bring in your own laptop so that you can learn on a machine that you are comfortable with and can take home to continue working on.
Do you provide career support after graduation?
We provide all of our students with post-course mentoring by reviewing your resume, helping you develop your interview skills, sharing current job market trends, and providing you with the advice given to us from hiring managers within the field.