Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Feb 14-May 30Get course package
Feb 14-May 30
Work towards a career in blockchain development by participating in experiential learning activities that solve real-world blockchain challenges with this comprehensive, accelerated three-month program.
Professionals looking to develop their blockchain development skill set or graduates of full-stack web development programs will benefit from hands-on experience solving real blockchain challenges in this comprehensive 3-month program.
Staying relevant in the quickly growing blockchain field also requires you to keep informed, innovative, and adaptable. You will learn to go beyond blockchain technology basics and develop essential cross-functional skills like solid communication and active learning so you can pursue new opportunities in this field.
This program can also enhance your career if you have hands-on experience in full-stack web development, data engineering, network technology, enterprise architecture, and other related fields.
What You’ll Learn
- Analyze appropriateness of blockchain for business use through development of a simplified qualification matrix.
- Select the most suitable consensus mechanism and platform in developing a blockchain solution.
- Scope out a project using the appropriate software development lifecycle methodology based on the project specifications and requirements.
- Design a blockchain solution for a decentralized application including nodes, blockchain instance, and interface.
- Design and develop a decentralized application on public and private blockchain in various sectoral contexts (e.g. currency, real estate, health).
- Define specifications for and administer performance testing for blockchain solutions.
- Collect and review metrics in diagnosing performance bottlenecks for blockchain technologies.
Student Reviews (11)
I enjoyed the experience at York University. The Director of my program (Advanced Certificate in Accounting) was very knowledgeable and guided me when I had questions regarding my school curriculum. Moreover, staff is always ready to help, teachers are...
I enjoyed the experience at York University. The Director of my program (Advanced Certificate in Accounting) was very knowledgeable and guided me when I had questions regarding my school curriculum. Moreover, staff is always ready to help, teachers are passionate about their jobs. For me, the most rewarding aspect was to meet exceptional classmates with whom I learned a lot. Thanks to #YUSCS!