Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Jan 24-Jul 24Get course package
Jan 24-Jul 24
May 16 - Nov 13 2022
Sep 12 - Apr 9 2023
Oct 17 - May 7 2023
The world has gone digital, and that includes the majority of audiences and consumers. Reaching them with the right message, at the right time, requires a personalized, responsive and agile digital marketing strategy. Through this certificate, you will gain the knowledge and tools to become an expert digital marketer. You will develop your curiosity, adaptability and learn how to leverage current trends, allowing you to stay in-tune with consumer needs and deliver the outcomes you define.
You will develop current knowledge of digital marketing tools, strategies and technical expertise. You will also gain in-depth knowledge in market data and segmentation, campaign planning, web analytics, email marketing and marketing automation. Refine your technical capabilities and learn to utilize SEO (Search Engine Optimization), SEM (Search Engine Marketing), CRM (Customer Relationship Management) communications and PPC (Pay per click) advertising to reach your marketing objectives.
Created in collaboration with industry leaders, this accelerated three-course certificate gives you the opportunity to work on real-world projects and graduate with a portfolio of your best work—all in just six months of online study. You will also develop cross-functional skills like social and emotional intelligence that will be invaluable in your career pursuits.
What You’ll Learn
- Perform as a strategic digital marketing specialist.
- Examine emerging digital marketing trends and recommend how they can be used to enhance existing marketing strategies.
- Map out the customer journey and leverage points of engagement to their digital marketing strategy to attract and retain customers.
- Increase the quantity and quality of website traffic by using digital marketing channels and advertising tools (e.g. SEO/SEM, social media, display ads, etc.).
- Make data-driven decisions across all digital platforms by using performance reporting and measurement to guide your marketing strategy.
- Explore CRM best practices and marketing automation to nurture personalized and impactful engagement with your customers.
Student Reviews (11)
I enjoyed the experience at York University. The Director of my program (Advanced Certificate in Accounting) was very knowledgeable and guided me when I had questions regarding my school curriculum. Moreover, staff is always ready to help, teachers are...
I enjoyed the experience at York University. The Director of my program (Advanced Certificate in Accounting) was very knowledgeable and guided me when I had questions regarding my school curriculum. Moreover, staff is always ready to help, teachers are passionate about their jobs. For me, the most rewarding aspect was to meet exceptional classmates with whom I learned a lot. Thanks to #YUSCS!