Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Jan 4-Jul 30
Jan 4-Jul 30
May 3 - Nov 26 2021
Sep 6 - Apr 1 2022
Become a specialist in developing and executing digital marketing strategies with Trebas Institute. This program offers knowledge of online advertising and publicity, search engine optimization (SEO), analytics, data-driven decision-making, content development as well as creating a social media strategy and managing it. Students will also learn how to assess the digital marketing requirements of clients, conduct audits and create and introduce marketing plans.
You will get to work with a number of different clients across a variety of sectors including corporations, NGO’s, governmental agencies, influencers, celebrities, etc. to boost your versatility and ensure success in the jobs market.
What You’ll Learn
- Effectively identify clients’ needs and develop the appropriate strategy/marketing plan
- Develop an online public relations campaign with particular emphasis on using social media platforms
- Manage a client’s social media activity to increase engagement and stimulate business
- Develop a content strategy and use digital advertising tools to promote this
- Update a client’s website and social media pages when there is a change in branding or new product/service launch
- Understand and interpret digital metrics
- Plan, execute, and analyze the results of digital advertising campaigns (using all of the essential platforms such as Google Ads and Facebook for Business)
- Identify new online business opportunities
Employability and Career
79.5% of our students have secured employment within six months of graduation.*
Our graduates have gone onto pursue successful careers in the following roles:
- Digital advertising specialist
- Digital publicist
- Digital strategy consultant
- Marketing coordinator / director
- Media coordinator
- Online public relations officer
- Social media consultant / manager
Domestic $9,200 CAD
International $9,200 CAD
Ready to get started?
Next Cohort: Jan 4-Jul 30
Student Reviews (4)
What are the deadlines for the submission of registration
Our deadlines are flexible and we can accept new students up until the first day of classes. Once all admissions information has been submitted and reviewed, applicants can expect confirmation of acceptance within the week.
What are the admissions procedures for international students?
International students must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before submitting an application to Trebas Institute. They should begin their application efforts as early as possible to receive their letter of acceptance in time and be able to obtain the documents required by the Canadian government.
Is it possible to meet with a counsellor at Trebas Institute?
Yes - it is strongly recommended you meet with one of our admissions advisors to learn more about our programs.
Can you guarantee me a job after I graduate?
Unfortunately, no college can guarantee you a job, but we do help you find a hands-on internship at related enterprises, networking with industry professionals and a continuous placement service to provide you with the best opportunities for rewarding careers in the industry.