Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Jan 4-Dec 23
Jan 4-Dec 23
Conducting business online is essential for many organizations. Even if a company does not sell its products/services online, it’s helpful to have a website and a social media presence for engagement and brand awareness purposes.
This program offers the ultimate knowledge and skills for you to become an e-commerce whizz and resolve how and where to invest businesses marketing budgets and how best to engage with customers. Upon graduation, whether you want to join a global organization or you’re an entrepreneur, this program will ensure you succeed, allowing you to manage an online business. Study with industry-standard software and online platforms, within a curriculum that follows the latest industry trends to help you stand out.
What You’ll Learn
- Successfully start and run an online business
- Develop, plan, and execute a comprehensive online marketing plan
- Set up and run an online store
- Analyze and interpret financial and business data
- Establish and manage an online customer services system
- Become proficient in all key software programs and online platforms
- Plan and execute online sales and marketing representation strategies
- Identify global market opportunities and adjust business and marketing practices to address legal and cultural differences
- Be aware of the most important laws and regulations
- Recruit, train, and manage the sales force for a business
Employability and Career
79.5% of students have secured employment within six months of graduation.*
Graduates have gone onto pursue successful careers in the following roles:
- Digital marketing consultant / strategist
- Digital marketing manager / account manager
- Social media manager
- Advertising consultant
- Marketing coordinator / director
- E-Commerce consultant / strategist
- Online store manager / sales manager
Upon completion, students will receive an Attestation of College Studies (ACS).
Domestic $12,000 CAD
International $12,000 CAD
Trebas Institute offers the Americas Grant ($10,000) to provide tuition support and make Canadian education more attainable to students from North America, Central America, South America and the Caribbean. Available to students who apply before December 31st, 2021 to Trebas Institute E-Commerce & Online Business Management or Audio and Video Post-Production program at Montreal campus.
Ready to get started?
Next Cohort: Jan 4-Dec 23
Student Reviews (4)
AnonymousSeptember 23, 2020
Rio AleksandrSeptember 23, 2020
What are the deadlines for the submission of registration
Our deadlines are flexible and we can accept new students up until the first day of classes. Once all admissions information has been submitted and reviewed, applicants can expect confirmation of acceptance within the week.
What are the admissions procedures for international students?
International students must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before submitting an application to Trebas Institute. They should begin their application efforts as early as possible to receive their letter of acceptance in time and be able to obtain the documents required by the Canadian government.
Is it possible to meet with a counsellor at Trebas Institute?
Yes - it is strongly recommended you meet with one of our admissions advisors to learn more about our programs.
Can you guarantee me a job after I graduate?
Unfortunately, no college can guarantee you a job, but we do help you find a hands-on internship at related enterprises, networking with industry professionals and a continuous placement service to provide you with the best opportunities for rewarding careers in the industry.