Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Jan 4-Dec 17
Jan 4-Dec 17
May 3 - Apr 29 2022
Sep 6 - Aug 26 2022
To survive and thrive in this industry, you need more than talent. It’s vital to understand the sector inside-out so you can manage artists in the best possible way to negotiate contracts for them. This is a unique program and is the only one of its kind in Quebec. You’ll gain the knowledge to help you successfully start your own business and collaborate with artists.
Upon graduation, you’ll be able to work with record labels, music publishers, licensing organizations, production companies, concert promoters and app developers.
What You’ll Learn
- Plan and manage all aspects of an artist’s career
- Protect an artist’s rights and ensure equitable remuneration
- Plan and execute professional marketing campaigns
- Draft and negotiate the music industry’s most important contracts and agreements
- Produce, coordinate and promote live concerts and tours
- Start a business in the industry
- Gain the skills of an entrepreneur
- Music publishing and administration
- The fundamentals of music production
- Effectively navigate the audio industry
- Understand and implement career development activities
Employability and Career
79.5% of our students have secured employment within six months of graduation.
Our graduates have gone onto pursue successful careers in the following roles:
- Artist manager
- Booking agent
- Concert promoter
- Copyright administrator
- Music marketing specialist
- Music protection business entrepreneur
- Music publisher
- Record label owner/employee
- Self-managed artist
Domestic $13,700 CAD
International $13,700 CAD
Ready to get started?
Next Cohort: Jan 4-Dec 17
Student Reviews (4)
What are the deadlines for the submission of registration
Our deadlines are flexible and we can accept new students up until the first day of classes. Once all admissions information has been submitted and reviewed, applicants can expect confirmation of acceptance within the week.
What are the admissions procedures for international students?
International students must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before submitting an application to Trebas Institute. They should begin their application efforts as early as possible to receive their letter of acceptance in time and be able to obtain the documents required by the Canadian government.
Is it possible to meet with a counsellor at Trebas Institute?
Yes - it is strongly recommended you meet with one of our admissions advisors to learn more about our programs.
Can you guarantee me a job after I graduate?
Unfortunately, no college can guarantee you a job, but we do help you find a hands-on internship at related enterprises, networking with industry professionals and a continuous placement service to provide you with the best opportunities for rewarding careers in the industry.