Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Jan 4-Dec 17
Jan 4-Dec 17
May 3 - Apr 29 2022
Sep 6 - Aug 26 2022
Great events are organized effectively with communication and experienced professionals. You can now join these successful and versatile experts after taking this 12-month program.
You will learn to organize festivals, conferences, trade shows, corporate events, concerts, weddings and parties, and as part of this program, you can take advantage of an internship to enhance your skills. This is also the perfect chance to expand your professional network and gain contemporary knowledge that will allow you enter the industry.
What You’ll Learn
- Plan, manage and coordinate event logistics
- Plan and execute the marketing and promotion of an event
- Hire, train and supervise support staff
- Ensure compliance with various laws and regulations
- Negotiate service agreements
- Organize the production and logistics of concerts for musicians
- Modify and adapt the décor and design of venues to suit the theme of an event
- Develop your professional network
- Effectively navigate the industry
- Understand and implement career development activities
Employability and Career
79.5% of our students have secured employment within six months of graduation.*
Our graduates have gone onto pursue successful careers in the following roles:
- Concert promoter
- Corporate meeting planner
- Event coordinator
- Event marketing planner and coordinator
- Event operations manager
- Event planner (corporate, conferences, tradeshows, fundraising events, etc.)
- Party planner (bachelorette/bachelor parties, birthday parties, etc.)
Domestic $9,164 CAD
International $9,164 CAD
Ready to get started?
Next Cohort: Jan 4-Dec 17
Student Reviews (4)
What are the deadlines for the submission of registration
Our deadlines are flexible and we can accept new students up until the first day of classes. Once all admissions information has been submitted and reviewed, applicants can expect confirmation of acceptance within the week.
What are the admissions procedures for international students?
International students must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before submitting an application to Trebas Institute. They should begin their application efforts as early as possible to receive their letter of acceptance in time and be able to obtain the documents required by the Canadian government.
Is it possible to meet with a counsellor at Trebas Institute?
Yes - it is strongly recommended you meet with one of our admissions advisors to learn more about our programs.
Can you guarantee me a job after I graduate?
Unfortunately, no college can guarantee you a job, but we do help you find a hands-on internship at related enterprises, networking with industry professionals and a continuous placement service to provide you with the best opportunities for rewarding careers in the industry.