Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Sep 3-Nov 28
Sep 3-Nov 28
12 weeks, this intensive program will immerse you in the world of social media strategy. Each module introduces you to an industry professional at the top of their game, coaching you in their area of expertise. Classes are divided into lectures, portfolio and campaign development, as well as toolboxes, which act as workshops to develop directly applicable skills. You’ll graduate with an impressive portfolio of integrated social campaigns, along with your pitches for two live clients you’ll be working with.
Who is this program for?
- Art Director
- Creative Director
- Creative Technologist
- Web Developer
- UI Lead
What You’ll Learn
- Learn how to identify consumer behaviours and be able to choose the right platforms for communication – you’ll be best friends with your audience in no time.
- Change the game and create campaigns that are social first and everything else second – the industry is changing and you won’t be left behind.
- You are communicator and marketer, strategist and researcher – use the right tools to base your social practices on fact not assumption.
- Beginning the convo is half the battle – show loyal consumers, influencers and advocates some love – reward and retain your most valuable advertisers.
- Connect on a personal level and reap the rewards of social media’s effect on the consumer opinion and brand impression.
- Distribution can be effective but if you place your trust in the wrong people – major complications may ensue. Develop strategies to deliver brand message safely.
- Social offers more opportunities for paid media, sponsored advertisements and innovative strategies to meet your brand objectives.
- The future is now and clients are demanding more innovative, mind-altering and revolutionary/ visionary ideas that will launch the business to lasting success.
- New technology, innovative practices and forward-thinking: Social doesn’t look to the past, it looks for the next best thing – then applies it.
Ready to get started?
Next Cohort: Sep 3-Nov 28
Student Reviews (4)
UX Design Bootcamp Review
Brena JohnsonToronto • January 24, 2019
UX Design Bootcamp
I'm an Art Director working in advertising and wanted to expand my knowledge on best practices in UX. I did learn a lot in the short time I was attending MAS classes and was glad I jumped on the opportunity to attend. The bootcamp was very intense whil
I'm an Art Director working in advertising and wanted to expand my knowledge on best practices in UX. I did learn a lot in the short time I was attending MAS classes and was glad I jumped on the opportunity to attend. The bootcamp was very intense while working a full time job in advertising, and asked a lot from students who had zero experience with UX design, but it pushed us to learn fast and absorb as much information as we could have. The program has improved my strategic thinking on digital platforms and informed me on best practices in UX design.
Very Great Learning Experience
Mark RyanToronto • September 6, 2018
Social Media Bootcamp
It was a 3 month course all about SOCIAL MEDIA and online marketing! I was very happy and impressed with the environment, teachers, guest speakers, class mates and EVERYTHING involved with this course. We were in a small class size of just 10 people wh
It was a 3 month course all about SOCIAL MEDIA and online marketing! I was very happy and impressed with the environment, teachers, guest speakers, class mates and EVERYTHING involved with this course. We were in a small class size of just 10 people which made it a better learning environment. There was weekly assignments and lots of Group Work. We got to be taught by industry experts that have been successful in the field. Every week we would be moving onto new techniques, platforms and success stories in the advertising industry. The course really opened my eyes to unlimited possibilities and a taught me a wide range of new skills. This course helped me work on my public speaking skills as we had to present an assignments weekly as well as my teamwork skills. I am putting lots of what i learnt in the course into my businesses today. This course has opened up new doors for me and I am confident on delivering for these new clients. I never expected or wanted to go back to school but this course was well worth it and I am very happy i did it. This course also helps you build a very professional portfolio/website which should make you stand out above others (it did for me). Love this institute and would be interested in taking another course with them in the future.
What kind of educational background do I need?
Our Bootcamp programs cater to students from a wide variety of backgrounds. However, these programs require a degree or diploma in advertising, marketing, business, or a related field, along with a minimum of one year of work experience.
Can my employer sponsor me as a Bootcamp student?
Yes! With the Canada Ontario Job Grant, your employer can be reimbursed 67-85% the cost of tuition. This mean that your employer can send you to upgrade your skills for as little as $975.
Are Bootcamps available online?
Our Bootcamps are only available in-person so that you can get your hands dirty and work on real world projects. Of course, we know that your schedule is already packed, which is why our Bootcamps run from 6PM to 9PM on weeknights, giving you the opportunity to learn something new, without sacrificing your 9 to 5.
What is a Live Client?
A Live Client is a top agency or brand (past clients include Google, Koodo, Cirque du Soleil and Smoke’s Poutine) that will present you with a creative brief. You will then have an opportunity to work directly with the client and pitch your very own campaign idea.