Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Sep 1-Nov 23
Sep 1-Nov 23
In 12 weeks, this intensive program will immerse you in the world of social media strategy. Each module introduces you to an industry professional at the top of their game, coaching you in their area of expertise. Classes are divided into lectures, portfolio and campaign development, as well as toolboxes, which act as workshops to develop directly applicable skills. You’ll graduate with an impressive portfolio of integrated social campaigns, along with your pitches for two live clients you’ll be working with.
Who is this program for?
- Art Director
- Creative Director
- Creative Technologist
- Web Developer
- UI Lead
What You’ll Learn
- Learn how to identify consumer behaviours and be able to choose the right platforms for communication – you’ll be best friends with your audience in no time.
- Change the game and create campaigns that are social first and everything else second – the industry is changing and you won’t be left behind.
- You are communicator and marketer, strategist and researcher – use the right tools to base your social practices on fact not assumption.
- Beginning the convo is half the battle – show loyal consumers, influencers and advocates some love – reward and retain your most valuable advertisers.
- Connect on a personal level and reap the rewards of social media’s effect on the consumer opinion and brand impression.
- Distribution can be effective but if you place your trust in the wrong people – major complications may ensue. Develop strategies to deliver brand message safely.
- Social offers more opportunities for paid media, sponsored advertisements and innovative strategies to meet your brand objectives.
- The future is now and clients are demanding more innovative, mind-altering and revolutionary/ visionary ideas that will launch the business to lasting success.
- New technology, innovative practices and forward-thinking: Social doesn’t look to the past, it looks for the next best thing – then applies it.
Ready to get started?
Next Cohort: Sep 1-Nov 23
Student Reviews (5)
International ad school that deserves a home in Toronto
TaylorToronto • May 24, 2019
UX Design Bootcamp
Miami Ad School (MAS) is hands on and based on real-world experience. Almost any person will tell you that's what you need to get a job as a UX designer in Toronto's tech industry. The school has international connections outside of Toronto, too, which...
Miami Ad School (MAS) is hands on and based on real-world experience. Almost any person will tell you that's what you need to get a job as a UX designer in Toronto's tech industry. The school has international connections outside of Toronto, too, which means you get opportunities to intern globally. Great school, incredible teachers, amazing network. You won't regret it.
UX Design Bootcamp Review
Brena JohnsonToronto • January 24, 2019
I'm an Art Director working in advertising and wanted to expand my knowledge on best practices in UX. I did learn a lot in the short time I was attending MAS classes and was glad I jumped on the opportunity to attend. The bootcamp was very intense whil...
I'm an Art Director working in advertising and wanted to expand my knowledge on best practices in UX. I did learn a lot in the short time I was attending MAS classes and was glad I jumped on the opportunity to attend. The bootcamp was very intense while working a full time job in advertising, and asked a lot from students who had zero experience with UX design, but it pushed us to learn fast and absorb as much information as we could have. The program has improved my strategic thinking on digital platforms and informed me on best practices in UX design.
What kind of educational background do I need?
Our Bootcamp programs cater to students from a wide variety of backgrounds. However, these programs require a degree or diploma in advertising, marketing, business, or a related field, along with a minimum of one year of work experience.
Can my employer sponsor me as a Bootcamp student?
Yes! With the Canada Ontario Job Grant, your employer can be reimbursed 67-85% the cost of tuition. This mean that your employer can send you to upgrade your skills for as little as $975.
Are Bootcamps available online?
Our Bootcamps are only available in-person so that you can get your hands dirty and work on real world projects. Of course, we know that your schedule is already packed, which is why our Bootcamps run from 6PM to 9PM on weeknights, giving you the opportunity to learn something new, without sacrificing your 9 to 5.
What is a Live Client?
A Live Client is a top agency or brand (past clients include Google, Koodo, Cirque du Soleil and Smoke’s Poutine) that will present you with a creative brief. You will then have an opportunity to work directly with the client and pitch your very own campaign idea.