Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Nov 13-Dec 11
Nov 13-Dec 11
Average Class Size
Learn the essential skills of paid advertising in 5 weeks.
Our Paid Advertising Essentials Certificate is designed to equip you with the necessary skills to launch and measure digital advertising campaigns in a professional setting, leveraging the software, tools, best practices, and techniques used in the digital advertising industry today.
Upon successful completion, you will be able to create and track digital marketing campaigns, determine cost per acquisition of customers and users, and leverage campaign data to increase ROI.
We highly recommend taking this course as well as the SEO & Content Marketing Essentials course for a solid foundational skill-set in digital marketing.
- Google Analytics: Learn how to implement Google Analytics to apply fundamental concepts like performance measurement, comparison and optimization.
- Google AdWords: Build ad strategies that attract and generate customers through account optimization, bidding strategies and compelling ad copy.
- Conversion Optimization and A/B Testing: Learn the best practices of optimizing for conversion, and what aspects to test in order to measure performance and make improvements.
- Segmenting and Targeting: Learn how to focus your content and advertising efforts to different sections of your overall audience.
- Social Media Management and Advertising: Understand how to manage multiple social media platforms to achieve specific business objectives, and the fundamentals of advertising on major social platforms.
- Landing Pages: Learn how to create and optimize landing pages to boost online conversions.
- Building Community: Every aspect of our school experience is dedicated to creating a space where students, instructors, alumni, and mentors can engage with one another in a way that’s professional, supportive and friendly.
- Active Learning Methodology: Instructors facilitate lessons which are designed to be highly interactive and engaging to optimize your retention rate. We are passionate about making learning fun.
- Project-Based Applied Learning: You will be given time to work with your team on client projects. It’s during that time that instructors, mentors and TAs will be available to give you guidance and feedback on your work.
- Peer and Instructor Feedback: Peer evaluation is a tremendously effective way to not only gain the skills required to assess the quality of a team member’s work, but also to learn how to receive and articulate constructive feedback to them.
Ready to get started?
Next Cohort: Nov 13-Dec 11
Student Reviews (15)
I attended RED Academy for 6 months and completed both the web and app development courses. When I joined I knew next to nothing about code in general. Upon completing the course I moved to a different country and easily landed a job within less than a
I attended RED Academy for 6 months and completed both the web and app development courses. When I joined I knew next to nothing about code in general. Upon completing the course I moved to a different country and easily landed a job within less than a month. I think that easily the most value I got from this course was the instructors and I am ever so grateful they put up with my never ending stream of questions. Be ready though! It isn't easy. You will need focus and dedication to get through the course. Hopefully you will come out on the other end of your gruelling 3-6 months with a new found passion for development and land your dream job like I did.
My only recommendation for RED, or any bootcamp out there for that matter, would be to focus more on the basics instead of trying to cram down all the latest and greatest technologies at once. More focus on the fundamentals of computer science and programming would have been nice.
Overall I had an amazing life changing time at RED Academy and will forever be grateful for the staff that was there to guide me through my journey!
RED Academy has a lot going for it. The experience felt like working in a fast-paced agency environment and offered a huge variety and range of client work. The teachers are knowledgable are genuinely interested in your career, and they come from wide-
RED Academy has a lot going for it. The experience felt like working in a fast-paced agency environment and offered a huge variety and range of client work. The teachers are knowledgable are genuinely interested in your career, and they come from wide-ranging professional backgrounds. Once you've attended, you'll also get a sense for how all of the courses work together and where you could go next with your education within the school. I really liked social Fridays and there were a ton of great networking opportunities available throughout the course.
The teachers were excellent, but I found that some of them were busy professionals who had less time for us than the full-time instructors. Don't be afraid to branch out and ask anyone for help if you're accepted and attend RED Academy. Remember you're being accepted into an entire community, not just one class, so take full advantage of the resources available to you!