Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Jan 15-Feb 15
Jan 15-Feb 15
Average Class Size
Learn the essential skills of search engine optimization and content marketing in 5 weeks.
Our SEO & Content Marketing Essentials Certificate offers the perfect introduction to the basics of search engine optimization and content marketing strategy. The course is designed for students who want to gain the practical skills needed to develop a comprehensive content marketing strategy in a professional setting, leveraging the software, tools, tactics, and techniques used in today’s industry.
Upon successful completion, students will be able to create, manage and measure digital content marketing strategy for a brand, including; blog writing, copywriting, e-mail marketing campaigns, social media management, and SEO.
- Google Analytics: Learn how to implement Google Analytics to apply fundamental concepts like performance measurement, comparison and optimization.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Understand on-page, off-page and technical SEO practices and how to best implement these strategies across different types of websites.
- Content Creation & Strategy: Plan, develop, and manage a content strategy for a client, and learn how to track a develop your strategy over time.
- Copywriting: Discover the art of writing web content that persuades people to take a very specific action.
- Blogging: Learn to develop, curate, promote and optimize engaging high quality blog content.
- Social Media & Community Management: Understand a business’ social media goals, audit channels and create a content strategy across multiple social media channels.
- Email Marketing: Build an email marketing strategy and learn how to increase open rates and engagement to run effective email marketing campaigns for clients.
Ready to get started?
Next Cohort: Jan 15-Feb 15
Student Reviews (16)
I graduated with a marketing degree from an American university. RED's Digital Marketing Professional program taught me technical skills in three months that I didn't get during my 4-year degree. Looking to upgrade, switch careers or market your own pr
I graduated with a marketing degree from an American university. RED's Digital Marketing Professional program taught me technical skills in three months that I didn't get during my 4-year degree. Looking to upgrade, switch careers or market your own products and services -- this is the place to do it!
I attended RED Academy for 6 months and completed both the web and app development courses. When I joined I knew next to nothing about code in general. Upon completing the course I moved to a different country and easily landed a job within less than a
I attended RED Academy for 6 months and completed both the web and app development courses. When I joined I knew next to nothing about code in general. Upon completing the course I moved to a different country and easily landed a job within less than a month. I think that easily the most value I got from this course was the instructors and I am ever so grateful they put up with my never ending stream of questions. Be ready though! It isn't easy. You will need focus and dedication to get through the course. Hopefully you will come out on the other end of your gruelling 3-6 months with a new found passion for development and land your dream job like I did.
My only recommendation for RED, or any bootcamp out there for that matter, would be to focus more on the basics instead of trying to cram down all the latest and greatest technologies at once. More focus on the fundamentals of computer science and programming would have been nice.
Overall I had an amazing life changing time at RED Academy and will forever be grateful for the staff that was there to guide me through my journey!