Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Apr 5-Mar 25
Apr 5-Mar 25
Jul 5 - Jun 24 2022
Oct 4 - Sep 30 2022
Become a versatile and successful professional in the show and event management industry. Product launches, organizing a dream wedding or working backstage to ensure performances and other large-scale shows flow smoothly — these are just some of the things an event/venue manager works on within the wider hospitality and entertainment sectors.
This course emphasizes event planning, marketing, finance, contract negotiations, advertising and venue operations management, to give you the skills and knowledge necessary to enjoy a successful career. This is a full-time, 48-week program that will launch you from a novice to an expert in just four terms.
What You’ll Learn
- Plan, manage and coordinate all logistics for an event
- Plan and execute the marketing and promotion of an event
- Hire, train and supervise support staff
- Ensure compliance with various laws and regulations
- Negotiate service agreements
- Organize the production and logistics of concerts for musicians
- Modify and adapt the décor and design of venues to suit the theme of an event
- Develop a professional network within the industry
- Effectively navigate the industry
- Understand and implement career development activities
Employability and Career
75% of our students have secured employment within six months of graduation.*
Our graduates have gone onto pursue successful careers in the following roles:
- Convention/exhibition planner
- Event coordinator
- Event designer
- Event manager
- Event planner
- Event supervisor
- Fundraising coordinator/manager
- Resort activities director
- Volunteer coordinator/manager
Domestic $13,055 CAD
International $16,055 CAD
Ready to get started?
Next Cohort: Apr 5-Mar 25
Student Reviews (4)
What are the deadlines for the submission of registration
Our deadlines are flexible and we can accept new students up until the first day of classes. Once all admissions information has been submitted and reviewed, applicants can expect confirmation of acceptance within the week.
What are the admissions procedures for international students?
International students must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before submitting an application to Trebas Institute. They should begin their application efforts as early as possible to receive their letter of acceptance in time and be able to obtain the documents required by the Canadian government.
Is it possible to meet with a counsellor at Trebas Institute?
Yes - it is strongly recommended you meet with one of our admissions advisors to learn more about our programs.
Can you guarantee me a job after I graduate?
Unfortunately, no college can guarantee you a job, but we do help you find a hands-on internship at related enterprises, networking with industry professionals and a continuous placement service to provide you with the best opportunities for rewarding careers in the industry.