Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Sep 24-Nov 27
Sep 24-Nov 27
The program prepares you for a career as a Web Developer, Freelancer or Entrepreneur. It’s an intensive, collaborative and rewarding learning experience where no two days are the same, and you’ll apply what you learn in real-time through project-based work.
Throughout the 10 weeks, you will learn cutting edge technologies based off of an adaptive curriculum that reflects industry standards. This ensures you will leave the program armed with the the skills and tools needed to navigate and succeed in the real-world.
Though the program is challenging (think long days and lots of coffee!), it’s an incredibly rewarding experience where you will be supported from start to finish. You’ll leave the program empowered to create a startup from scratch, drive your business with digital or make a career switch into technology. You’ll also have a network of like-minded people, friends and industry mentors; relationships you’ll continue to develop beyond the classroom.
What You’ll Learn
- HTML5: HTML training to help you master the internet’s foundational language.
- CSS3: Use CSS3 to make your website standout by customizing your layout, appearance, and adding animations.
- Bootstrap: Apply this modern front-end framework to easily create responsive sites on mobile, tablet and desktop.
- SASS & BEM: Learn industry best practices for styling websites with CSS tools and methodologies.
- JQuery: Use one of the web’s most popular libraries, jQuery, to add interactivity, animations, and dynamic changes to your webpage.
How You’ll Learn
- Delivery: The program combines in-person instruction with online content, delivered through BrainStation’s Learning Portal. Our hands-on learning approach engages you to ask questions, challenge yourself, and build valuable new skills through projects.
- Adaptive Curriculum: The Web Development curriculum is flexible. We are continuously making improvements so that it reflects industry standards so you’ll be learning the tools and languages that are being used in the real-world.
- Become a Lifelong Learner: The principle behind BrainStation’s full-time Web Development program is to equip you to be a lifelong learner. New technologies will replace old ones, but your ability to learn will help you to stay on the cutting edge.
Ready to get started?
Next Cohort: Sep 24-Nov 27
Student Reviews (8)
I completed Brainstation's Product Management course in the fall and it was great! I learned the entire product lifecycle, plus great tools like product canvas, user personas, MVP, analytics, pricing, risks, roadmapping and much more. If you have just
I completed Brainstation's Product Management course in the fall and it was great! I learned the entire product lifecycle, plus great tools like product canvas, user personas, MVP, analytics, pricing, risks, roadmapping and much more. If you have just a little product experience or are just starting out, this is a great place to be.
I followed up the course with CSPO training, which Brainstation prepared me well for. But I don't think you need this product management certification to get a great job. The trainers are experts in their field and will guide you through concepts and hands-on portfolio work throughout the course.
Of all the BrainStation courses, people tell me Product Management is one of the school's best. I haven't taken the others, but I can see why they say that. Highly recommended!
Having been an entrepreneur for almost a decade I have learned a lot along the way, but I needed to sharpen my skills and looked at Brain Station and enjoyed how supportive they were right from the start. I was apprehensive that the course would be an
Having been an entrepreneur for almost a decade I have learned a lot along the way, but I needed to sharpen my skills and looked at Brain Station and enjoyed how supportive they were right from the start. I was apprehensive that the course would be an overview of the details but was pleasantly surprised that they dove into the finer areas of digital marketing but not so data-driven that it was over your head. The class taught me all the tools within a short amount of time, and the interaction with other students and industry-focused instructors was extremely valuable. I'm already looking forward to taking another course.
Do you offer financing for tuition?
Yes we do! We offer different payment options based on the course to make our education as accessible as possible.
Are computers provided?
BrainStation courses are BYOL (bring your own laptop). This allows you to complete homework in the comfort of your own home and to become comfortable with your machine to continue your learning beyond completion of the course.
Can I just learn on my own?
Ultimately people are social learners, there is nothing that can substitute a classroom of students as eager to learn as yourself. It may take you years to learn something on your own without proper guidance. At BrainStation we have industry experts that condense years of learning into a matter of weeks and provide resources to support you beyond graduation as well!
Who are my teachers?
All of the teachers at BrainStation are experts in their respective disciplines and bring extensive real world experience into the classroom. Simply put, you are learning from the best and brightest. Most importantly, everyone at BrainStation is extremely passionate about education and empowering our students.