Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Apr 5-Oct 5
Apr 5-Oct 5
The goal of the Interaction Design program is to provide students with the skills required for entry-level employment within contemporary interactive design and digital media sector. Ideal for students with a passion for interaction design and technology, eager to launch and grow their career, successful students in this intensive program are those who take initiative in their own learning, manage their time well and have a strong work ethic.
What You’ll Learn
- Develop interactive web sites with creative and technical proficiency
- Produce responsive web sites and interactive mobile applications using current design methodologies and tools
- Apply appropriate user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) design principles and terminology
- Demonstrate proficient usage of industry-standard programming languages, terminology, software and tools
- Design visual graphics, including raster, vector and motion graphics, for optimized application in interactive media
- Practice efficient research, analysis, critical thinking and problem-solving techniques
- Employ effective time management and organizational strategies to meet project deadlines
- Exemplify positive peer communications and team work in both remote and face-to-face environments
- Produce a professional portfolio
The Interaction Design Certificate program is offered bi-annually, starting April and September. Applications are accepted throughout the year with opportunities for early admission. We recommend submitting your application by mid-February for April admission, and mid-June for September admission. Seats are limited.
Student Reviews (5)