Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Jun 17-Nov 17
Jun 17-Nov 17
This online certificate program equips busy executives and entrepreneurs with the know-how and practical skills they need to find creative solutions to innovation challenges.
It will help you develop an entrepreneurial mindset and capitalize on your strengths to create a new business venture or an intrapreneurial project in your current organization.
You’ll learn to seize new opportunities, drive innovation, and design and implement a strategy. You’ll also discover how to develop appropriate social media and marketing approaches.
By committing to 10-12 hours of online study per week for six months, you can obtain the Innovation and Entrepreneurship MasterTrack Certificate. You’ll also earn credits toward the MSc in Innovation and Entrepreneurship (MSIE).
What You’ll Learn
- Plan for all the key steps of your entrepreneurial or intrapreneurial project
- Learn how to create and implement a business strategy based on key success factors and sources of competitive advantage
- Choose the right product development process for your project, including methods to incorporate both customer input and supply constraints
- Recognize the difference between a start-up and a scale-up, and understand the key strategies used to scale a start-up
- Develop a compelling pitch to present your ideas to investors, partners, and other stakeholders
- Understand state of the art ideas in social entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship
- Implement a social media strategy to reach and engage your (B2B or B2C) customers throughout the different phases of their decision-making journey
Ready to get started?
Next Cohort: Jun 17-Nov 17
Student Reviews (24)
This course provided some basic insights on Microsoft Excel including the pivot table, pivot chart, histogram etc. One who's completely new to Excel can enroll in this course and learn a lot. The quiz questions were very much up to the mark and one rea...
This course provided some basic insights on Microsoft Excel including the pivot table, pivot chart, histogram etc. One who's completely new to Excel can enroll in this course and learn a lot. The quiz questions were very much up to the mark and one really needs to understand each lesson clearly to answer those questions. Overall, it was a nice course!
I would class myself as quite a competent Excel user, but (as most probably like most!), all self taught with little or no 'formal' qualifications. So I wanted to follow a specialization route to gain these 'approved competencies). Having followed othe...
I would class myself as quite a competent Excel user, but (as most probably like most!), all self taught with little or no 'formal' qualifications. So I wanted to follow a specialization route to gain these 'approved competencies). Having followed other online training before, I can honestly say that the presentation both in terms of delivery and content is as good as I've ever seen. Really well constructed, with a plan and focus to take you from week 1 to week 6. Great structure that builds upon the previous weeks knowledge and also contains detailed examples with enough data content that allows you to 'play' around and practice. It delivers on it's essentials tagline, as the topics are relevant and focused to provide a great base to 'overcome' any fears of using Excel, so that you can build upon good knowledge in the workplace. From start to finish one of the best online courses that i've ever seen and participated in.