Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Dec 5-Apr 5
You’ll master the skills necessary to become a successful Data Scientist. You’ll work on projects designed by industry experts, and learn to run data pipelines, design experiments, build recommendation systems, and deploy solutions to the cloud. We recommend students are familiar with machine learning concepts, like those in the Intro to Machine Learning Nanodegree Program. In addition, students should be familiar with Python programming, probability, and statistics.
What You’ll Learn
- Solving Data Science Problems: Learn the data science process, including how to build effective data visualizations, and how to communicate with various stakeholders.
- Software Engineering for Data Scientists: Develop software engineering skills that are essential for data scientists, such as creating unit tests and building classes.
- Data Engineering for Data Scientists: Learn to work with data through the entire data science process, from running pipelines, transforming data, building models, and deploying solutions to the cloud.
- Experiment Design and Recommendations: Learn to design experiments and analyze A/B test results. Explore approaches for building recommendation systems.
- Data Science Projects: Leverage what you’ve learned throughout the program to build your own open-ended Data Science project. This project will serve as a demonstration of your valuable abilities as a Data Scientist.
Ready to get started?
Next Cohort: Dec 5-Apr 5
Student Reviews (1)
This program is great for beginners and the extra support you get is why I paid for this course in the first place. Basically, you get a coach, you get code reviews and you get access to content. I could have found a lot of the content on the web mysel...
This program is great for beginners and the extra support you get is why I paid for this course in the first place. Basically, you get a coach, you get code reviews and you get access to content. I could have found a lot of the content on the web myself, but I know I couldn't have moved as fast or learned with as much depth if I tried to put a curriculum together without help. The course teaches you how to learn, then guides you through the technical stuff.
The time commitment is big. I'm warning people who aren't serious about data science to start with free online courses and see how committed they really are. In my case, this made sense and it helped me get on the career track I only used to dream about while working at my old job.