Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Jan 4-Dec 23
Jan 4-Dec 23
Sep 6 - Aug 25 2023
Jan 3 - Dec 22 2023
Protect the digital systems of today and beyond. Graduate with the essential skills for cyber threat detection and mitigation. Combine experiential learning in Mohawk’s cyber labs with independent online learning. Participate in simulation labs where you will defend against cyber attacks.
What You’ll Learn
- Design cyber security solutions to protect business resources.
- Create best practices in protecting mobile devices, smart homes and Industry 4.0 factories from cyber attacks.
- Develop, implement and evaluate cyber security strategies and solutions for various operating systems, networks, application software, and packages.
- Respond to the cyber security needs of internal stakeholders.
- Recommend processes and procedures for maintenance and deployment of cyber security solutions.
- Design and implement cyber security solutions in compliance with current security policies, ethical standards, and industry regulations.
- Design and implement project management principles throughout the organization’s information security processes.
- Risk mitigation and auditing of information systems.
- Develop and deliver appropriate internal cyber security training.
- Communicate security policies, audit results and related documentation to any level of the organization.
- Monitor and analyze various attackers’ tactics, strategies and techniques to design vulnerability assessment procedures.
- Implement vulnerability assessment procedures to find and solve existing security issues in a network.
Ready to get started?
Next Cohort: Jan 4-Dec 23
Student Reviews (1)
The program and faculty are great, but virtual delivery was a nightmare. MyCanvas took a long time to figure out and not all professors even use it! I was given a timetable but I didn't know if class was going to be live/online or if I would be gettin...
The program and faculty are great, but virtual delivery was a nightmare. MyCanvas took a long time to figure out and not all professors even use it! I was given a timetable but I didn't know if class was going to be live/online or if I would be getting pre-recorded lectures ahead of time. I know from last year's experience that this is normally an excellent program. I just wish Mohawk would figure out online learning because it's negatively affecting the overall learning experience. If you're a Mohawk student struggling with the online experience, please email the dean in charge of academic quality to have your voice heard: [email protected]