As a business leader, develop your data analytics skills and competencies to confidently structure and lead data analytics teams and to create a data-driven organizational culture, including:
- A holistic understanding of the data analytics cycle in various contexts and industries.
- Analytical aptitudes and essential data literacy.
- Application of various analytic techniques including statistical analysis and machine learning.
- Data governance and compliance.
- Effective communication using data visualization and storytelling tools.
If you are looking to acquire and apply practical data analytics knowledge and skills in order to support your business decisions, than this program is for you.
During this program, you will work in cross-functional teams to translate your learnings into business insights to help guide business decisions.
Applicants must hold a minimum of one of the following degrees:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce
Applicants with a non-business Bachelor’s degree should have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a managerial position OR
- Completed the Introduction to Business course
Applicants should have:
- A solid quantitative and business background
- A proficiency in Microsoft Excel or other data analysis tools
Ready to get started?
Next Cohort: Sep 3-Apr 15