Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Jan 8-Dec 17
Jan 8-Dec 17
In this four-year honours degree program you will develop accounting, finance, management, and technology competencies. You will learn how to prepare, interpret and analyze financial information and be on the path toward a professional accounting designation. With this unique accounting education you will be job-ready for the Canadian and global business environments.
What You’ll Learn
- Demonstrate effective critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate a practical knowledge of the computer as a management and accounting tool.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of computer and information technology, as required to use and participate in the design and control of complex information systems and to manage and adapt to technological change.
- Accurately apply the knowledge and principles, learned in the Program, in the Canadian and global context.
- Effectively research, select key data, process the information and analyze data, to arrive at valid and useful conclusions.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, oral, written, and verbal.
- Effectively integrate knowledge in different fields such as business, accounting and finance.
- Apply the principles and language of different fields: accounting, finance, law, ethics, human behaviour, auditing and economics.
- Work effectively and cooperatively as a team member, making decisions, using effective strategies and taking initiative.
- Prepare and design different business internal control systems or transactions in accounting and finance.
- Demonstrate effective learning skills and technique.
- Demonstrate accurate knowledge of organizational structure and management skills.
Ready to get started?
Next Cohort: Jan 8-Dec 17
Student Reviews (9)
I did my post-grad in event marketing in sports, arts, and entertainment and loved it! The instructors wanted you to succeed, they were informative, and they helped in any way they could. The classes were about 40 people and there was a lot of group wo...
I did my post-grad in event marketing in sports, arts, and entertainment and loved it! The instructors wanted you to succeed, they were informative, and they helped in any way they could. The classes were about 40 people and there was a lot of group work involved. Course work was relevant and interesting and could be applied into real-life. Co-op was available and really helped in jumpstarting your career. If you're into group work, marketing and events, and collaborating, this program is for you! Loved this program and wish I took it sooner!