Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Feb 4-Apr 19
Feb 4-Apr 19
Aug 4 - Oct 18 2026
Toronto School of Management has been awarded with Gold Learning Partner status by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), which has over 5,000 members and students in Canada. The Gold Learning Partner approval gives Toronto School of Management recognition as an ACCA Learning provider in Canada. In order to be recognized, institutions must meet ACCA’s high performance standards including the evaluation of student feedback, tutors, student reviews, facilities, mock exams and much more.
This Preparatory Course for ACCA Examination teaches ACCA differently, giving you more study hours and adding value to the core modules. You will benefit from:
- More quality hours: The more time you spend in lectures, the more likely you are to pass your exams – so Toronto School of Management ensures that they provide you with quality time learning from your tutors.
- Highly experienced tutors: Toronto School of Management tutors are selected for the depth of their subject knowledge, communication skills, and passion for teaching. Their years of experience mean that they can explain how concepts link to real business scenarios.
- Free ACCA paper re-sit: They recognize your commitment to your studies, so they offer a free re-sit course in the unlikely event that you have to repeat the exam.
- 24/7 online support: Supplement your ACCA lectures with online study resources on the award-winning InterActive Study Platform. You’ll be able to practice exam questions and watch HD video recordings covering the entire ACCA syllabus at your own convenience.
- Route to a OBU BSc and pathway to a UCW MBA: Toronto School of Management’s Campus is licensed computer based examination (CBE) centre for ACCA global body. Students have the option to take on demand CBE for papers AB, MA, FA and LW.
TSoM ACCA Students have been placed #1 in North America & #8 globally for AA paper and #1 in Canada for PM paper.
What You’ll Learn
Toronto School of Management (TSoM) offers 13 ACCA papers to help you complete your qualification.
- Applied Knowledge: BT Business and Technology, MA Management Accounting, FA Financial Accounting.
- Applied Skills: LW Corporate and Business Law, PM Performance Management, TX Taxation, FR Financial Reporting, AA Audit & Assurance, FM Financial Management.
- Strategic Professional – Essentials: SBL Strategic Business Leader, SBR Strategic Business Reporting.
- Strategic Professional – Options: APM Advanced Performance Management, AAA Advanced Audit & Assurance.
- Have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 18 years of age and able to pass the Wonderlic test
For non-native English speakers:
- Successful completion of TSoM EAP Level 4 or have the required IELTS of 5.5 score or equivalent for non-native English speakers
- Pass the TSoM English Assessment (written onsite or online with exam proctor)
Daytime classes are available for Applied Knowledge and Applied Skills Levels
Evening and Weekend classes are available for Strategic Professional Level
Student Reviews (231)
As an International student, Toronto School of Management has proven to be a wonderful school which I know would help me in achieving my career goals. The School staff and the student services are so helpful with their guidance. I'm happy to be a part ...
As an International student, Toronto School of Management has proven to be a wonderful school which I know would help me in achieving my career goals. The School staff and the student services are so helpful with their guidance. I'm happy to be a part of this school.
I have been part of the Toronto school of management a couple of months. The kind of service that I'm receiving from my student advisor is very Excellent. Honestly my student advisor Aquil Sheriyaar has a good communication as well as good human relat...
I have been part of the Toronto school of management a couple of months. The kind of service that I'm receiving from my student advisor is very Excellent. Honestly my student advisor Aquil Sheriyaar has a good communication as well as good human relationship skills. I see him to be very serious about the work he is doing, looking at the number of times he calls and also send Emails to Check on me, makes me satisfied with his services rendering to me.