Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Mar 4-Mar 4
Mar 4-Mar 4
May 6 - May 6 2025
Sep 3 - Sep 3 2025
Nov 4 - Nov 4 2025
This one-year Co-op diploma will equip you with fundamental skills, tools, and knowledge to effectively manage business operations, uncover efficiencies and boost productivity. From theory to practice, gain real-world experience and hone critical communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills required to become strategic decision-makers, and thrive both individually and in a team environment.
This program is powered by Trailhead from Salesforce and QuickBooks. With engaging, bite-size content, Trailhead helps professionals gain new skills and hone existing ones. While QuickBooks demonstrates accounting principles applications by the means of modern technology.
Graduates can seek roles in a variety of different fields, including marketing, finance, human resources and management. We offer co-op placement in a field related to your program. Start online, finish on campus.
What You’ll Learn
- Identify and understand the techniques and theories of successful business, including how to manage finance, the fundamental principles of marketing, and how to create effective strategies
- Develop the necessary skills and knowledge to make an impact in the workplace, such as understanding the relationships between businesses and different local, national, and global environments
- Use cognitive and problem-solving skills to improve your communication skills and operate effectively individually and as part of a team
- Gain real business experience
- Have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 18 years of age and able to pass the Wonderlic test
For non-native English speakers:
- Successful completion of TSoM EAP Level 3 or have the required IELTS of 5.0 score or equivalent for non-native English speakers
- Pass the TSoM English Assessment (written onsite or online with exam proctor)
Daytime and Evening classes available.
Students will be offered paid or unpaid entry-level positions related to their field of studies. The Career Services Department will provide full support to students on booking and preparing for interviews. It is the student’s responsibility to perform well during all interviews as well as during the full length of the co-op term. Placements are subject to availability and will vary based on the program, season and job market changes as well as the student’s English level and previous professional and academic experience. Should the co-op placement not be available the student will be required to complete a Capstone Project as an alternative to graduate from the program.
Student Reviews (240)
My experience so far as an intending
international student has been so wonderful. The timelines and promptness of attending to students is very impressive. Their approach to answering questions and students' concern is very encouraging. I strongl...
My experience so far as an intending
international student has been so wonderful. The timelines and promptness of attending to students is very impressive. Their approach to answering questions and students' concern is very encouraging. I strongly believe that TSOM is a great place to learn. And I look forward to joining the community of great minds over there. My advisor, Aquil has been so supportive.
I commend Toronto School of Management (TSoM) on assigning student advisor to new admitted students as soon as they gain admission to their school. To me, this boost the moral of the students and reduce their anxiety. I would also like to express my g...
I commend Toronto School of Management (TSoM) on assigning student advisor to new admitted students as soon as they gain admission to their school. To me, this boost the moral of the students and reduce their anxiety. I would also like to express my gratitude to Aquil, my student advisor at the TSoM for the guidance and support he provides me.