Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Mar 1-Feb 25
Mar 1-Feb 25
May 3 - Apr 29 2022
Jul 5 - Jun 24 2022
Sep 6 - Aug 26 2022
Nov 1 - Oct 28 2022
This one-year Co-op diploma will equip you with fundamental skills, tools, and knowledge to effectively manage business operations, uncover efficiencies and boost productivity. From theory to practice, gain real-world experience and hone critical communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills required to become strategic decision-makers, and thrive both individually and in a team environment.
This program is powered by Salesforce Trailhead and Quickbooks. With engaging, bite-size content, Trailhead helps professionals gain new skills and hone existing ones. While QuickBooks demonstrates accounting principles applications by the means of modern technology.
Graduates can seek roles in a variety of different fields, including marketing, finance, human resources and management. We offer guaranteed Co-op placement in a field related to your program. Start online, finish on campus.
What You’ll Learn
- Identify and understand the techniques and theories of successful business, including how to manage finance, the fundamental principles of marketing, and how to create effective strategies
- Develop the necessary skills and knowledge to make an impact in the workplace, such as understanding the relationships between businesses and different local, national, and global environments
- Use cognitive and problem-solving skills to improve your communication skills and operate effectively individually and as part of a team
- Gain real business experience
* Students will be offered paid or unpaid entry-level positions related to their field of studies. The Career Services Department will provide full support to students on booking and preparing for interviews. It is the student’s responsibility to perform well during all interviews as well as during the full length of the co-op term. Placements are subject to availability and will vary based on the program, season and job market changes as well as the student’s English level and previous professional and academic experience. Should the co-op placement not be available the student will be required to complete a Capstone Project as an alternative to graduate from the program.
International students – Final Price After Diversity Scholarship – $9,000 CAD
Canada and Canada PR students – Final Price After Bursary – $3,540 CAD
Student Reviews (41)
I'm very grateful for receiving this opportunity of joining TSoM in November 2018. The students and staff were so friendly and warm and I quickly felt like a part of the family. The instructors are well educated and reachable, I always felt comfortable...
I'm very grateful for receiving this opportunity of joining TSoM in November 2018. The students and staff were so friendly and warm and I quickly felt like a part of the family. The instructors are well educated and reachable, I always felt comfortable to reach out for their support.
Now that I'm progressing to my Bachelor's degree through the TSoM pathway agreement with Yorkville University, I can proudly say that the school has perfectly helped me to be prepared for my University degree.
I am currently doing my CO-OP of my program Business Management. My experience in TSoM has been great, the staff is really helpful and friendly, and the teachers have a lot of experience in the business market and provide you the most up-to-date advise...
I am currently doing my CO-OP of my program Business Management. My experience in TSoM has been great, the staff is really helpful and friendly, and the teachers have a lot of experience in the business market and provide you the most up-to-date advise to start your professional career.
TSoM is the best way to start your journey in Canada.