Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Sep 7-Aug 26
Sep 7-Aug 26
Nov 1 - Oct 28 2022
This one-year Co-op diploma will equip you with fundamental skills, tools, and knowledge to effectively manage business operations, uncover efficiencies and boost productivity. From theory to practice, gain real-world experience and hone critical communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills required to become strategic decision-makers, and thrive both individually and in a team environment.
This program is powered by Trailhead from Salesforce and QuickBooks. With engaging, bite-size content, Trailhead helps professionals gain new skills and hone existing ones. While QuickBooks demonstrates accounting principles applications by the means of modern technology.
Graduates can seek roles in a variety of different fields, including marketing, finance, human resources and management. We offer co-op placement in a field related to your program. Start online, finish on campus.
What You’ll Learn
- Identify and understand the techniques and theories of successful business, including how to manage finance, the fundamental principles of marketing, and how to create effective strategies
- Develop the necessary skills and knowledge to make an impact in the workplace, such as understanding the relationships between businesses and different local, national, and global environments
- Use cognitive and problem-solving skills to improve your communication skills and operate effectively individually and as part of a team
- Gain real business experience
* Students will be offered paid or unpaid entry-level positions related to their field of studies. The Career Services Department will provide full support to students on booking and preparing for interviews. It is the student’s responsibility to perform well during all interviews as well as during the full length of the co-op term. Placements are subject to availability and will vary based on the program, season and job market changes as well as the student’s English level and previous professional and academic experience. Should the co-op placement not be available the student will be required to complete a Capstone Project as an alternative to graduate from the program.
International students – Final Price After Scholarship – $12,495 CAD
Canada and Canada PR students – Final Price After Bursary – $9,000 CAD
Technology, Books and Materials Fees additional – $3,540 CAD
Student Reviews (53)
I studied at TSOM as Data Analyst. School just accepted the students with different background, it does not matter what is your previous experience. Data Analyst should know the coding or at least eager to learn coding. They were just wasting class ti...
I studied at TSOM as Data Analyst. School just accepted the students with different background, it does not matter what is your previous experience. Data Analyst should know the coding or at least eager to learn coding. They were just wasting class time. so the performance of the class is low. Teachers can not teach more advanced lessons. Also the career service doesnt help to find the coop. The Data Analyst coop positions are basic like data entry with small and unknown company. Dont wasting you time and money.