Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Sep 8-Aug 27Get course package
Sep 8-Aug 27
Jan 4 - Dec 17 2021
May 3 - Apr 29 2022
Sep 6 - Aug 26 2022
The Diploma in Data Analytics Co-op Program is a one-year program that aims to develop the skills to analyze data and to communicate it effectively. Our data analytics program integrates classroom learning with guaranteed, supervised practical work experience that is directly related to your academic and career goals. Enjoy a 3% early bird discount if you pay your tuition fees in full.
What You’ll Learn
- Use the skills to enhance the quality and usefulness of data analytics by drawing from both the cutting edge of automated data collection and traditional methods of data collection to enable the development of methodologically sound approaches
- Enhance your knowledge about theoretical concepts and practical applications of data auditing, handling and collecting as well as the accurate tools for this and for effective decision making
- Gain practical experiences in handling and analyzing data to gain informative and useful insights using analysis software such as SQL and SAS while continuously learning the theoretical concepts handling and designing data
- Develop presentation skills using software such as Tableau to facilitate the understanding of findings and to make informed decisions seeking to understand and monitor processes to drive efficiency
- Understand the concepts of and recognize the importance of professional conduct and develop and implement strategies to promote professional competence
International Students: Final Price After Diversity Scholarship – $11,000 CAD
Canada & Canada PR Students – Final Price After Bursary – $4,276 CAD
Student Reviews (8)
I am a student of Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management Co-op of Toronto School of Management. I have always been dreaming of having a formal education in the tourism industry since I have worked in one of the international airlines in...
I am a student of Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management Co-op of Toronto School of Management. I have always been dreaming of having a formal education in the tourism industry since I have worked in one of the international airlines in the Middle East. The school made my dream come true of having high quality international education which will serve as my strong foundation in pursuing my career. The curriculum and modules are very useful, timely, and appropriate. Definitely, will hone students to be experts in the world of hospitality and tourism. The professors are well equipped with knowledge and skills. I am really glad that the school gave me the opportunity to study and be the best of who I can be. Thank you for making my dream come true. Thank you, TSoM.