Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Jan 8-Dec 20
Jan 8-Dec 20
May 6 - May 6 2025
Sep 3 - Aug 23 2025
This one-year Co-op diploma focuses on marketing, advertising and campaign management. It is powered by Digital Marketing Institute (DMI). Upon completion of the program, you will receive a Digital Marketing Associate Certificate from DMI.
Build a sound marketing strategy using research, understand the PPC marketing model, and make the most of social media to thrive in our evolving digital world. Learn from guest speakers and gain hands-on co-op experience for in-demand transferable skills. Start online, finish on campus. In this program, you will be primed to acquire industry-recognized certificates.
What You’ll Learn
- Develop digital advertising campaigns such as presentations, websites and social media, brochures, reports and newsletters
- Make use of tools such as WordPress, HTML and CSS, Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Learn to improve your writing and create content for promotional purposes
- Plan and implement a successful marketing strategy to position a brand and maintain its reputation and build a website
- Conduct surveys to identify the interests and concerns of key stakeholders
- Build, optimize and analyze PPC campaigns on Google Ads and Bing Ads
- Have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 18 years of age and able to pass the Wonderlic test
For non-native English speakers:
- Successful completion of TSoM EAP Level 4 or have the required IELTS of 5.5 score or equivalent for non-native English speakers
- Pass the TSoM English Assessment (written onsite or online with exam proctor)
Daytime classes available.
Students will be offered paid or unpaid entry-level positions related to their field of studies. The Career Services Department will provide full support to students on booking and preparing for interviews. It is the student’s responsibility to perform well during all interviews as well as during the full length of the co-op term. Placements are subject to availability and will vary based on the program, season and job market changes as well as the student’s English level and previous professional and academic experience. Should the co-op placement not be available the student will be required to complete a Capstone Project as an alternative to graduate from the program.
Ready to get started?
Next Cohort: Jan 8-Dec 20
Student Reviews (231)
International Student experience
BenedictaToronto • December 6, 2023
Diploma in International Hospitality Operations Management Co-Op
As an International student, Toronto School of Management has proven to be a wonderful school which I know would help me in achieving my career goals. The School staff and the student services are so helpful with their guidance. I'm happy to be a part ...
As an International student, Toronto School of Management has proven to be a wonderful school which I know would help me in achieving my career goals. The School staff and the student services are so helpful with their guidance. I'm happy to be a part of this school.
Excellent Communication and Human relationship
AnonymousToronto • November 17, 2023
Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management Co-Op
I have been part of the Toronto school of management a couple of months. The kind of service that I'm receiving from my student advisor is very Excellent. Honestly my student advisor Aquil Sheriyaar has a good communication as well as good human relat...
I have been part of the Toronto school of management a couple of months. The kind of service that I'm receiving from my student advisor is very Excellent. Honestly my student advisor Aquil Sheriyaar has a good communication as well as good human relationship skills. I see him to be very serious about the work he is doing, looking at the number of times he calls and also send Emails to Check on me, makes me satisfied with his services rendering to me.