Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: May 24-Aug 12
12 weeks or 8 months
May 24-Aug 12
Jul 12 - Sep 30 2022
Jul 12 - Mar 11 2023
Aug 23 - Nov 11 2022
Sep 26 - Dec 16 2022
Sep 27 - May 27 2023
Nov 15 - Feb 17 2023
The UX Design program offers a learning experience unlike any other. The content is rigorous and moves at a quick pace, while the environment is fun, collaborative and supportive. Every day is different, introducing you to the latest cutting-edge technologies used by industry professionals in the real-world.
At the end of the program, you’ll have acquired the skills needed to launch your career in tech, as well as the ability to continue your learning journey outside of the classroom. The goal is to empower you to be a lifelong learner that can adapt to changing technologies.
What You’ll Learn
- Digital Product Management: Effectively manage the design of a digital product.
- Perform User Experience Research: Implement UX research methods to create human-centred design solutions.
- Information Architecture: Organize and structure complex information ecosystems with findability and usability in mind.
- Sketching and Wireframing: Create the skeletal structure of your website using industry leading wireframing tools and processes.
- Experience Mapping: Understand the strategic value of experience maps and their use in developing seamless user experiences.
- Usability Testing: Testing and evaluating the effectiveness of your digital designs.
- Visual Design: Hone your graphic design skills by learning the fundamental elements of visual design including typography, layout, and colour theory.
- Sketch Fundamentals: Sharpen your Sketch skills to design high-fidelity user interfaces.
- Responsive Website Design: Create digital experience optimized for different screen sizes.
- User Interface Design: Establish a consistent visual language and framework to guide your digital interface.
- Prototyping: Bring your designs to life using InVision by making clickable, interactive prototypes.
- Interaction Design: Apply UX design principles to create compelling interactive digital solutions.
BrainStation selects only committed individuals who will thrive in our fast-paced, collaborative program. Throughout the application process, you will be challenged to learn new concepts through self-guided assessments and critically assess your readiness through an interview with our Success Team. To begin your application, please request a Course Information Package on the course page and complete the short online application to get in touch with our Admissions team. The Course Information Package will outline next stages in applying for the program.We recommend that all individuals begin their application process one month prior to their intended start date to ensure sufficient time to complete all stages of the admissions process, including mandatory prep assessments.
Ready to get started?
Next Cohort: May 24-Aug 12
Student Reviews (209)
Had a great time learning the core concepts for Product Management from Siddharth and Giuliano!! They broke down an incredible amount of information into well-organized lessons with real life examples, in-class group activities and two group presentati...
Had a great time learning the core concepts for Product Management from Siddharth and Giuliano!! They broke down an incredible amount of information into well-organized lessons with real life examples, in-class group activities and two group presentations. Working in groups helped add more perspective to the concepts and the feedback we received from the instructors was very valuable. This was an online course but the class structure enabled lots of interaction.
I attended BrainStation's digital marketing diploma program when COVID was raging and it was hard to stay focused. My incredible instructor Larissa Hildebrandt and classmates helped put me at ease. The marketing program is fast, in-depth and really han...
I attended BrainStation's digital marketing diploma program when COVID was raging and it was hard to stay focused. My incredible instructor Larissa Hildebrandt and classmates helped put me at ease. The marketing program is fast, in-depth and really hands-on. I was able to build a digital marketing strategy the company I work for while studying. My classmates pushed me and helped me understand marketing in ways I had not considered before. Like other people have said here, the community is amazing and will motivate you like never before!
Do you offer financing for tuition?
Yes we do! We offer different payment options based on the course to make our education as accessible as possible.
Are computers provided?
BrainStation courses are BYOL (bring your own laptop). This allows you to complete homework in the comfort of your own home and to become comfortable with your machine to continue your learning beyond completion of the course.
Can I just learn on my own?
Ultimately people are social learners, there is nothing that can substitute a classroom of students as eager to learn as yourself. It may take you years to learn something on your own without proper guidance. At BrainStation we have industry experts that condense years of learning into a matter of weeks and provide resources to support you beyond graduation as well!
Who are my teachers?
All of the teachers at BrainStation are experts in their respective disciplines and bring extensive real world experience into the classroom. Simply put, you are learning from the best and brightest. Most importantly, everyone at BrainStation is extremely passionate about education and empowering our students.