Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Apr 4-Jun 6
Apr 4-Jun 6
Jun 20 - Aug 22 2023
Sep 12 - Nov 14 2023
Obtain the foundation, tools, and 1:1 mentorship to advance your product management career.
Product Hall is an online school to learn product management. Everything you need to ship digital products that you have full control over. This 10 week engaging online course covers more than the fundamentals of product management, with hands-on practical learning, lessons from industry professionals, and lifetime 1:1 mentorship.
What You’ll Learn
- Product Management Fundamentals: Defining the makeup of a good product and the various roles and responsibilities of a product manager throughout all stages of the product lifecycle.
- Understanding your users: Using customer development to work effectively with your users and customers to understand their needs, deliver value, and achieve product-market fit.
- Strategic thinking skills: Research skills and industry frameworks with practical examples to build strategic thinking skills to achieve customer and business goals.
- Designing your product: Product prioritization methods and designing great products with functionality that enables users to easily, delightfully, and efficiently perform key tasks.
- Agile methodologies: Lean, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Kanban, XP, and more. Learn the various methods that are used to manage specialized delivery teams to build great products.
- Technology and Software: Understand how technology works, the fundamentals of software development, and how to work effectively with software developers to build products.
- Getting a Job: Effectively brand yourself, craft an effective cover letter and resume, ace your interview, and additional tips and techniques to reach your career goals.
Ready to get started?
Next Cohort: Apr 4-Jun 6
Student Reviews (17)
I started doing some research on transitioning careers and didn't know exactly what I wanted to do. I came across product management and knew this was the path I wanted to go. After doing some digging into getting into product, I learned very quickly i...
I started doing some research on transitioning careers and didn't know exactly what I wanted to do. I came across product management and knew this was the path I wanted to go. After doing some digging into getting into product, I learned very quickly its a hard field to get into, especially if you don't have a tech experience background.
My career is currently in higher education (Graduate Admissions). I was worried after some research that I wouldn't be able to transition into product without some training of some sort. So, I decided to look into bootcamps, and I looked into a few and even had 1:1 conversations with people who ran product management bootcamp. All of them were crazy expensive and didn't have great payment plan options and seem to give a general overview of product management and didn't have a structure I was excited about. They did have a strong emphasis of success of their students getting jobs and thats what I was strongly looking for but I definitely needed more then that. I eventually decided not to give up and do some more research on product bootcamps and came across product hall and signed up for a 1:1 with Quadri. Five minutes into our conversation, I knew that this was the program I wanted to participate in. Quadri made such a great first impression on me and really listened to my interest and concerns of getting to product. And instead of saying things I wanted to hear, he gave me the honest truth and told me that he would help me as much as he could and would still help after the course was completed. Quadri also worked out a payment plan with me that was more suitable for my financial situation.
My product hall experience was amazing! My Product Hall cohort was small. Only four of us in total which was great. I felt I got to know my classmate's personality and know their hopes and interests in product management which was beyond refreshing. Each class each week was a lecture but Quadri implemented activities that made us put the knowledge we learned to action in the same class time. Quadri would always ask like every 4 or 5 slides if we had any questions or confusion throughout lecture. This showed me that he really wanted us to grasp all the great foundations to understand the concepts of Product Management. This course has increased my skills in critical thinking, communication, creativity. It was also extremely vital to my learning experience to gain some other learning opportunities from a guest lecturer. It gave me a different outlook on how people see product management a little differently. Quadri is an expert instructor with great knowledge.
I really want to give all my appreciation to Quadri. It was a tough few months working two jobs and doing this course but I felt beyond supported throughout it all and really did keep me going and pushed me. He never let me to give up on myself or even feel bad for myself. One thing you definitely won't get from other product management bootcamps is lifelong mentorship with Quadri. Also, since the cohort size is small, Quadri is able to check in with us individually through Slack to see how we are all doing with the content and job search which is extremely telling of his character.
So.. some key takeaways from this program:
- Career Advising advice and resume building with Quadri and a Career Advisor.
- Project experience with product management development.
- Guest Speaker prospectives on their journey through product management.
- Exercises and Activities to keep you on your toes with your learning material.
- Readings that are relevant and interesting to read.
- Great mentorship.
Where Am I at Now:
- Currently still at my current job but also trying to use the skills I learned from product hall into my daily work to stay refreshed on my knowledge.
- Currently have some product management internship opportunities lined up to get some experience.
- Currently applying to all types of product management roles while I work in an internship.
- Currently still using mentorship services in Quadri and consistently staying in contact with him.
I can’t say enough good things about Product Hall’s Product Management course. This course is different than any other product management course you could take. I looked at the options out there and most of them focus on just “writing a PRD,”...
I can’t say enough good things about Product Hall’s Product Management course. This course is different than any other product management course you could take. I looked at the options out there and most of them focus on just “writing a PRD,” but the Product Hall course offers so much more. The course really teaches you everything you need to know (or start knowing) about the role of the PM; what the job is, how to identify and build products customers love and how to get a PM job. This is a career building course. The thing that ultimately sold me on it when deciding was the life-long mentorship. I know where I am in my career this was going to be important for me. Quadri not only delivers engaging, and relevant, content but has also delivered every time I have asked for guidance, while helping resume build and job hunt for those who needed it. If you are looking for more than just a class to take and a certificate earned and really want to get a kickstart in your PM career with life-long continued support, Product Hall is the place you need to be!
What skills can I expect to have when I finish this course?
A full understanding of the product development lifecycle, the responsibilities for a product manager and their team in each stage, the steps to take and techniques to use for success. Whether you are interested in product management, you are a current product manager, or you are working on your startup, you will know what is needed to build, launch, and support a great product that reaches customer and business goals.
Will I receive a certificate upon completion?
Yes. Students who complete the course requirements will receive a product management certificate.
What will my weekly schedule look like? Can I take this course while working full time?
This program consists of one 3 hour online class per week, weekly assignments, readings, and community discussions.
I am a product manager, is this program still for me?
Yes, this program may still be for you. Some of our instructor's past students were new product managers who appreciated the formal training and mentorship they received; as well as tenured product managers who have worked in product for many years and learned on the job but did not have any formal training. Along with the Product Hall curriculum you will benefit from the mentorship, support, insights from guest instructors, and the community that Product Hall provides to help students further their career goals.
What are the system requirements for this course?
A computer, a reliable internet connection, a video camera, and a working microphone.