Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Jan 16-Mar 19
Jan 16-Mar 19
Mar 26 - May 29 2024
Jun 4 - Aug 6 2024
Aug 13 - Oct 15 2024
Oct 22 - Dec 17 2024
Obtain the foundation, tools, and 1:1 mentorship to advance your product management career.
Product Hall is an online school to learn product management. Everything you need to ship digital products that you have full control over. This 10 week engaging online course covers more than the fundamentals of product management, with hands-on practical learning, lessons from industry professionals, and lifetime 1:1 mentorship.
What You’ll Learn
- Product Management Fundamentals: Defining the makeup of a good product and the various roles and responsibilities of a product manager throughout all stages of the product lifecycle.
- Understanding your users: Using customer development to work effectively with your users and customers to understand their needs, deliver value, and achieve product-market fit.
- Strategic thinking skills: Research skills and industry frameworks with practical examples to build strategic thinking skills to achieve customer and business goals.
- Designing your product: Product prioritization methods and designing great products with functionality that enables users to easily, delightfully, and efficiently perform key tasks.
- Agile methodologies: Lean, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Kanban, XP, and more. Learn the various methods that are used to manage specialized delivery teams to build great products.
- Technology and Software: Understand how technology works, the fundamentals of software development, and how to work effectively with software developers to build products.
- Getting a Job: Effectively brand yourself, craft an effective cover letter and resume, ace your interview, and additional tips and techniques to reach your career goals.
Ready to get started?
Next Cohort: Jan 16-Mar 19
Student Reviews (21)
Very knowledgeable instructor, relevant content, well laid out, and practical-focused curriculum that makes sure you put your learnings immediately into practice. Also, great opportunity to learn from your peers in the cohort - different perspectives t...
Very knowledgeable instructor, relevant content, well laid out, and practical-focused curriculum that makes sure you put your learnings immediately into practice. Also, great opportunity to learn from your peers in the cohort - different perspectives that add flavor to the PM work.
This course was an amazing experience, the content that was covered goes into great detail. As someone that is completely new to Product management, this course does a tremendous job of covering the basics and the foundations of PM. Building on top of ...
This course was an amazing experience, the content that was covered goes into great detail. As someone that is completely new to Product management, this course does a tremendous job of covering the basics and the foundations of PM. Building on top of this seems a lot easier comparing it to not having this knowledge at all. The best part would be the lifelong mentorship, I am excited to continue to build a relationship with Quadri as he continues to guide me through my PM career.
What skills can I expect to have when I finish this course?
A full understanding of the product development lifecycle, the responsibilities for a product manager and their team in each stage, the steps to take and techniques to use for success. Whether you are interested in product management, you are a current product manager, or you are working on your startup, you will know what is needed to build, launch, and support a great product that reaches customer and business goals.
Will I receive a certificate upon completion?
Yes. Students who complete the course requirements will receive a product management certificate.
What will my weekly schedule look like? Can I take this course while working full time?
This program consists of one 3 hour online class per week, weekly assignments, readings, and community discussions.
I am a product manager, is this program still for me?
Yes, this program may still be for you. Some of our instructor's past students were new product managers who appreciated the formal training and mentorship they received; as well as tenured product managers who have worked in product for many years and learned on the job but did not have any formal training. Along with the Product Hall curriculum you will benefit from the mentorship, support, insights from guest instructors, and the community that Product Hall provides to help students further their career goals.
What are the system requirements for this course?
A computer, a reliable internet connection, a video camera, and a working microphone.