Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Jan 17-Mar 21
Jan 17-Mar 21
Apr 6 - Jun 8 2023
Jun 22 - Aug 24 2023
Sep 14 - Nov 16 2023
Obtain the foundation, tools, and 1:1 mentorship to advance your product management career.
Product Hall is an online school to learn product management. Everything you need to ship digital products that you have full control over. This 10 week engaging online course covers more than the fundamentals of product management, with hands-on practical learning, lessons from industry professionals, and lifetime 1:1 mentorship.
What You’ll Learn
- Product Management Fundamentals: Defining the makeup of a good product and the various roles and responsibilities of a product manager throughout all stages of the product lifecycle.
- Understanding your users: Using customer development to work effectively with your users and customers to understand their needs, deliver value, and achieve product-market fit.
- Strategic thinking skills: Research skills and industry frameworks with practical examples to build strategic thinking skills to achieve customer and business goals.
- Designing your product: Product prioritization methods and designing great products with functionality that enables users to easily, delightfully, and efficiently perform key tasks.
- Agile methodologies: Lean, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Kanban, XP, and more. Learn the various methods that are used to manage specialized delivery teams to build great products.
- Technology and Software: Understand how technology works, the fundamentals of software development, and how to work effectively with software developers to build products.
- Getting a Job: Effectively brand yourself, craft an effective cover letter and resume, ace your interview, and additional tips and techniques to reach your career goals.
Ready to get started?
Next Cohort: Jan 17-Mar 21
Student Reviews (12)
After taking a 6 week course with another instructor, I didn't feel satisfied with the outcome because the instructor failed to tailor the lessons and coaching sessions to my situation. He adopted a one size fit all approach which didn't suit me. I sea...
After taking a 6 week course with another instructor, I didn't feel satisfied with the outcome because the instructor failed to tailor the lessons and coaching sessions to my situation. He adopted a one size fit all approach which didn't suit me. I searched online for another instructor and I stumbled upon Quadri's Product Hall. I had a discovery call with him to determine if he would take a different approach in understanding my needs and curating a solution to addressing my challenges. I was blown away during the discovery call. He understood my challenge in getting a job as an aspiring product manager and even offered a payment plan. He's always willing and ready to listen and offered valuable suggestions during our private coaching sessions. 4 weeks into the course and after implementing half of the tips he shared, I landed my first 6 figure product manager role in Canada. Quadri is an excellent teacher and an amazing coach! He's got an incredible oratory skills that will make watching his lessons even more interesting.
As a novice, I cannot praise the training enough. They are excellent for novices! The instructor is excellent and makes it a point to discuss case studies from the real world. All sessions have been amazing, and the robust terminologies that were guara...
As a novice, I cannot praise the training enough. They are excellent for novices! The instructor is excellent and makes it a point to discuss case studies from the real world. All sessions have been amazing, and the robust terminologies that were guaranteed have been simplified. The classes are flexible and reassuring enough. I was very pleased because the course helped me comprehend the fundamentals of product management. We were involved in projects that required hands-on work, which shows that we understand product management."
What skills can I expect to have when I finish this course?
A full understanding of the product development lifecycle, the responsibilities for a product manager and their team in each stage, the steps to take and techniques to use for success. Whether you are interested in product management, you are a current product manager, or you are working on your startup, you will know what is needed to build, launch, and support a great product that reaches customer and business goals.
Will I receive a certificate upon completion?
Yes. Students who complete the course requirements will receive a product management certificate.
What will my weekly schedule look like? Can I take this course while working full time?
This program consists of one 3 hour online class per week, weekly assignments, readings, and community discussions.
I am a product manager, is this program still for me?
Yes, this program may still be for you. Some of our instructor's past students were new product managers who appreciated the formal training and mentorship they received; as well as tenured product managers who have worked in product for many years and learned on the job but did not have any formal training. Along with the Product Hall curriculum you will benefit from the mentorship, support, insights from guest instructors, and the community that Product Hall provides to help students further their career goals.
What are the system requirements for this course?
A computer, a reliable internet connection, a video camera, and a working microphone.