Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Jan 12-Sep 12
Jan 12-Sep 12
Master a professional digital and content marketing skill set and gain the expertise and confidence to make data-driven marketing decisions that show results.
The Post-Graduate Certificate in Digital & Content Marketing is ideal for international students and recent college or university graduates who want a comprehensive education in digital and content marketing. This program can also enhance the careers of people with experience or educational background in marketing, business, entrepreneurship, web or graphic design, communications, journalism and other related fields.
This eight-course program starts from the basics, giving you a solid foundation in core marketing and business concepts before moving on to master advanced topics in digital and content marketing. In eight months of full-time study, you’ll earn a comprehensive education in core areas, including, web analytics, email marketing, content marketing strategy, editorial planning, copywriting and consumer research.
You’ll also develop technical competencies in user data and segmentation, SEM (Search Engine Marketing), SEO (Search Engine Optimization), CRM (Customer Relationship Management) communications and PPC (Pay per click) advertising.
What You’ll Learn
- Learn how organizations manage their business in a digital age to stay current, strategic and profitable.
- Examine emerging digital marketing trends and discover how they can be used to enhance existing marketing strategies.
- Identify the steps of their customer’s journey and apply them to their digital marketing strategy to attract and retain customers.
- Increase the quantity and quality of traffic to their website by using digital marketing channels and advertising tools (e.g. SEO, SEM, social media, display, etc).
- Explore CRM best practices and marketing automation to enhance meaningful communications and engage with customers.
- Develop a content marketing strategy that aligns with their organization’s goals.
- Use social media and digital content to grow and engage with their audience and achieve business goals.
- Apply content amplification strategies to reach and engage a wider audience through search, display, social, editorial, email techniques, earned vs paid vs owned media.
- Make data-driven decisions across all digital platforms by using metric reporting and measurement to guide their marketing strategy.
Student Reviews (11)
I enjoyed the experience at York University. The Director of my program (Advanced Certificate in Accounting) was very knowledgeable and guided me when I had questions regarding my school curriculum. Moreover, staff is always ready to help, teachers are...
I enjoyed the experience at York University. The Director of my program (Advanced Certificate in Accounting) was very knowledgeable and guided me when I had questions regarding my school curriculum. Moreover, staff is always ready to help, teachers are passionate about their jobs. For me, the most rewarding aspect was to meet exceptional classmates with whom I learned a lot. Thanks to #YUSCS!