Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Oct 4-Sep 29
Oct 4-Sep 29
Jan 4 - Dec 22 2023
Apr 4 - Mar 29 2024
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program from UCW will prepare you for leadership on the global stage. This program is accredited by ACBSP and has NCMA National Accreditation from CIM | Chartered Managers Canada. You will take the most challenging situations in your stride, apply pragmatic solutions to problems you encounter and ultimately drive the success of an organization with your informed decision-making.
You can select electives in one of eight elective areas as you progress through your degree program. Select three electives from one of the elective areas in Leadership, Human Resources, Financial Management, Business Analytics, Entrepreneurship, Consulting, Non-Profit and Marketing and Digital Marketing to gain specialized skills and knowledge or develop your own focus track.
For Online MBA, you can select three electives in one of four elective areas in Leadership, Financial Management, Consulting and Marketing and Digital Marketing.
Graduates of the MBA program will be able to:
- Respond strategically to business challenges and opportunities.
- Assess ethical implications of business activities.
- Develop, implement and evaluate solutions to business problems.
- Formulate business decisions and systematic analysis that reflects critical thinking.
- Demonstrate effective skills to collaborate with diverse groups of people.
- Lead teams through the resolution of problems and successful completion of projects and tasks.
- Integrate personal values and perspectives into problem solving and take responsibility for decisions.
- Communicate ideas persuasively (written and oral) as a result of thorough analysis of information.
- Gather, analyze and synthesize information for a business context.
A Bachelor’s degree awarded by a recognized post-secondary institution, with a cumulative GPA of 3.00 (on a 4.33 scale) or better and must have one of the following:
- A suitable score on a Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) that has been written in the last five years, OR
- A relevant Canadian professional designation or equivalent international designation (e.g. CPA, CA, CGA, CMA, CHRP or P.Eng), OR
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (BBA) or Commerce (BCom) or equivalent, OR
- A minimum of three (3) years documented professional or management experience with evidence of career progression and relevant education and/or training.
Applicants who do not hold all of the above academic and professional requirements may also qualify for entry to the MBA Program after completing the MBA Foundation program.
$23,400 (Canada & Canada PRs)