Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Sep 25-Apr 14
Sep 25-Apr 14
Learn to create engaging content and develop the expertise to tell stories you’re passionate about and leverage them to drive results.
The audiences you need to reach with your digital marketing message are more savvy than ever. No longer satisfied with hearing from you in traditional ways, they have touchpoints with you across countless media channels. Knowing how and where to engage your audience with a consistent stream of relevant, persuasive content is an integral skill. During this program, you will learn to create content that resonates with consumers and motivates them to act on your message.
In this comprehensive, part-time program, you will earn a full content marketing toolkit, adding strategic and technical expertise to your existing passion for storytelling. Through experiential learning activities taught by industry professionals, you will gain in-depth content marketing knowledge including, editorial planning, copywriting for various channels, positioning across different audiences, and content curation. You will also gain the skills to perform technical functions such as content mining, consumer research, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and influencer marketing.
Created in collaboration with industry leaders, this accelerated three-course certificate gives you the opportunity to work on real-world projects and graduate with a portfolio of your best work—all in just six months of online study. You will also develop cross-functional skills like social and emotional intelligence.
What You’ll Learn
- Develop a content marketing strategy that aligns with their organization’s goals.
- Use social media and digital content to grow and engage with their audience and build their business.
- Create and optimize content for a variety of channels.
- Apply content amplification strategies to reach and engage a wider audience through search, display, social, editorial, email techniques, earned vs. paid vs. owned media.
- Make data-driven decisions across all digital platforms by using metric reporting and measurement to guide their marketing strategy.
- Examine digital governance frameworks and risks.
Student Reviews (11)
I enjoyed the experience at York University. The Director of my program (Advanced Certificate in Accounting) was very knowledgeable and guided me when I had questions regarding my school curriculum. Moreover, staff is always ready to help, teachers are...
I enjoyed the experience at York University. The Director of my program (Advanced Certificate in Accounting) was very knowledgeable and guided me when I had questions regarding my school curriculum. Moreover, staff is always ready to help, teachers are passionate about their jobs. For me, the most rewarding aspect was to meet exceptional classmates with whom I learned a lot. Thanks to #YUSCS!