Ready to learn more?
Next Cohort: Sep 18-Mar 31
Live Online, Online
Sep 18-Mar 31
Prepare for your career as a skilled, versatile Product Manager. Develop a broad range of competencies in business, technology and UX design to help organizations launch new products, navigate digital transformations, and deliver a seamless omnichannel customer experience.
This program is designed in consultation with and taught by leading product management professionals. These expert instructors will guide you through an experiential capstone project with a real company, allowing you to apply essential product management principles and processes and develop an impressive portfolio once you graduate.
You will also develop a well-defined cross-functional skillset—in addition to your career-specific, technical skills. All of this, and a series of impactful panel events and webinars, will allow you to practice and realize your career goals in this growing profession.
What You’ll Learn
- Prepare and present a compelling business case for the development of a product, service or enhancement.
- Communicate a vision, strategy, and product roadmap to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Apply agile project management principles to the development of a product, service or enhancement.
- Implement design thinking, UX, and other relevant frameworks to support business needs across multiple industries and product types.
- Analyze data to support decision making related to product decisions and product features.
Student Reviews (11)
I enjoyed the experience at York University. The Director of my program (Advanced Certificate in Accounting) was very knowledgeable and guided me when I had questions regarding my school curriculum. Moreover, staff is always ready to help, teachers are...
I enjoyed the experience at York University. The Director of my program (Advanced Certificate in Accounting) was very knowledgeable and guided me when I had questions regarding my school curriculum. Moreover, staff is always ready to help, teachers are passionate about their jobs. For me, the most rewarding aspect was to meet exceptional classmates with whom I learned a lot. Thanks to #YUSCS!